Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1001  
Old 04-08-2012, 05:10 PM
MarkHerm MarkHerm is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 758
Default

great news, thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #1002  
Old 04-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Seleuco Seleuco is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Madrid
Posts: 223
Default

It's on cydia now... Enjoy
Reply With Quote
  #1003  
Old 04-09-2012, 12:57 PM
arce arce is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleuco View Post
new MAME4iOS Reloaded 1.1:

Upgraded to MAME 0.139u1. Added 4/3, pixel video aspects (now works MAME menu aspect ratio selector), improved iPad touch control layout, improved ROM manager, added emulated resolution selector to improve artwork rendering, added configuration input menus, added missing options like frameskip

at usual:

http://code.google.com/p/imame4all/
support cps3 games?

contain this featurr enable/disable sound option and cpu speed like imame4all?
Reply With Quote
  #1004  
Old 04-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Seleuco Seleuco is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Madrid
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arce View Post
support cps3 games?

contain this featurr enable/disable sound option and cpu speed like imame4all?
I have added an inner mame menu called speed hacks thats makes sh2 drivers playables on ipad2 like cave ones without frame skip ... But Cps3... it's strange but it not playable on iOS with speed hacks, but it is playable on droid devices.... Maybe it is related to gcc compiler :?

I will dig on it...
Reply With Quote
  #1005  
Old 04-09-2012, 01:10 PM
stoksyXL stoksyXL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Posts: 110
Default

I have mame rom set 0.145, do I need to convert these to 0.139 for them to work with this?

If so, how can I do this? I'm a noob at this mame thing and converting rom sets.
Reply With Quote
  #1006  
Old 04-09-2012, 01:37 PM
arce arce is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleuco View Post
I have added an inner mame menu called speed hacks thats makes sh2 drivers playables on ipad2 like cave ones without frame skip ... But Cps3... it's strange but it not playable on iOS with speed hacks, but it is playable on droid devices.... Maybe it is related to gcc compiler :?

I will dig on it...
well my cps3 games not work on mame but working a full speed on ifba emulator.

street fighters ex not support?
Reply With Quote
  #1007  
Old 04-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Seleuco Seleuco is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Madrid
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoksyXL View Post
I have mame rom set 0.145, do I need to convert these to 0.139 for them to work with this?

If so, how can I do this? I'm a noob at this mame thing and converting rom sets.
A lot roms should work... But other not... I suggest you to download romanager and export a romset file from pc mame to rebuild your set or audit which roms should be converted...

http://www.romcenter.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by arce View Post
well my cps3 games not work on mame but working a full speed on ifba emulator.

street fighters ex not support?
You can export the complete roms list that it is support from pc mame build thought command line or use romanager as I noted before...

Also this mame version is more accurate than ifba but slower on some drivers not all... For example toki runs very bad and the sound sounds slower on ifba... Also multi screen games are not well drawed like Rastan saga on ifba so I recommend to test drivers on both version and choose the emulator thats runs better.

Last edited by Seleuco; 04-09-2012 at 02:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1008  
Old 04-09-2012, 01:56 PM
arce arce is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleuco View Post
A lot roms should work... But other not... I suggest you to download romanager and export a romset file from pc mame to rebuild your set or audit which roms should be converted...

http://www.romcenter.com/



You can export the complete roms list that it is support from pc mame build thought command line or use romanager as I noted before...

Also this mame version is more accurate than ifba but slower on some drivers not all... For example toki runs very bad and the sound sounds slower... Also multi screen games are not well drawed like Rastan saga on ifba
i try rom center.
cps3 on meme says gfx imperfect

thanks seleuko

Last edited by arce; 04-09-2012 at 01:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1009  
Old 04-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Warro Warro is offline
Junior Member
iPad, OS 3.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 22
Default

Does support savestates like the droid version?
Reply With Quote
  #1010  
Old 04-09-2012, 05:36 PM
tognesimo tognesimo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 791
Default

Previous version was faster on my iPhone 4s, now cps2 games like sfa3 have slowdown! Why?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent