★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iMAME4all released

11-21-2012, 03:03 PM
Just got my ipad mini and I'm loving the App Store version of iMAME4all.
I can't wait for an ios6 jailbreak, so I try the proper version.

iPhone 6 Plus: (64GB Space Grey)
iPad Air: (64GB Wi-Fi Space Grey)
MFi controller: SteelSeries Stratus.
Retina MacBook Pro(2012): (2.7GHz i7 - 16GB RAM - 512GB SSD)
12-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Mouse compatibility.

Hello,
I have a long time to visit the forum but I have a question for Seleco,
Using the btstack is there a way to use a bluetooth mouse with mame?
The reason is simple, some games need smouth movement such as Arcanoid.
Also the new version of mame4ios 1.2 works fine with ipad2 and you have done a very good job.
Thank you

12-15-2012, 11:50 AM
hi Seleuco,
got a question for u. i just got an icade mobile and got this problem with imame4all: whenever i push right + button 1 (to shoot) the input doesnt work, the plane move to the right but the button 1 doesnt shoot. (aerofighters) i google a little and found a guy with the same problem
i tried to change the button mapping but i just getting worse, i ended up deleting the cfg, starting over, but the mapping is really complicated and i just end with a mess.
the problem is with imame4all i think, i tried others emus with no issues (nes.emu, snes9x, and the bindings works)
also i read like 50 pages of this post and ended here posting.

thank you

ps. someone has a good config for icade mobile to share?

Last edited by Vandelay; 12-15-2012 at 11:52 AM.
02-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Anyone know how to run local multiplayer over wifi?
02-05-2013, 10:37 PM
iCade not working

I recently installed the evasi0n iOS 6.1 jailbreak on iPad 3 and the iCade is not working at all in iMame4all. I have it working in other emulators, just not iMame. It does work with the Gridlee version on iTunes so I'm thinking it could be a BTStack issue.

Is anyone else having this problem?
02-06-2013, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmah82 View Post
I recently installed the evasi0n iOS 6.1 jailbreak on iPad 3 and the iCade is not working at all in iMame4all. I have it working in other emulators, just not iMame. It does work with the Gridlee version on iTunes so I'm thinking it could be a BTStack issue.

Go into help or options and back out again.
02-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmah82 View Post

I am having exactly the same issue on my Ipad3 upgraded to 6.1 toggling the icade setting or entering and leaving options does not work. The icade is working because you can see the characters showing up in text entry fields when you move the controls.
02-10-2013, 04:37 AM
Yes i have also the same problems. I have a new ipad with ios 6.1 jailbreak. The other apps works fine with my icade. Only imame4all version 1.10 doesnt work with my new ipad. I try to delete imame4all and installed a new version from cydia, but nothing happens. Imame does not find my icade.

On my old ipad2 with ios 4.3.3 jailbreak and imame4all 1.10 is everything ok. Imame works fine with my icade.

I hope for a future solution.
02-11-2013, 06:46 AM
Use "MAME4iOS Reloaded", this has replaced iMAME4all which is no longer supported.
02-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid123 View Post
Use "MAME4iOS Reloaded", this has replaced iMAME4all which is no longer supported.
That doesn't work with the icade on my ipad3 on 6.1 either. Same symptoms.