★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: RockYou, Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 10.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.10
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Experience super sized, mind-blowing, brick breaking action with unbelievable new HD graphics. 3D Brick Breaker Revolution 2 HD for iPad features all new levels, insane power-ups and epic boss battles in this sequel to the revolutionary iPhone game that set the standard for fun in breakout style gaming!

Get blown away by 2 amazing game modes full of fast paced excitement! Battle C.H.E. 2.0 in 99 levels of intense action! Fight 5 challenging bosses and survive through unlimited Revolution levels! Pick up insane power-ups including all new Electric Shock and Decoy some are good, others evil! Watch your score explode as you race to break blocks in this innovative action arcade puzzler. Break your first brick to start a revolution today!

Enjoy a new Story, 99 Levels, insane Power-Ups, and stunning new HD graphics in 2 wildly popular game modes Revolution and Classic!
Battle 5 new bosses including the all new super boss C.H.E. 2.0
Pick up 20 insane power-ups including over 10 new ones Electric Shock, Super Nuke, Decoy and more!
Revolution Mode: Survive as long as you can against infinite levels and deadly bosses
Classic Mode: Complete 99 levels and defeat 5 challenging bosses
Check your progress in real time; earn up to 15 new Achievement Badges for completing challenges
Great controls gently swipe or tap your fingers on the touch screen to break the bricks
Play your own music as the game soundtrack!

STILL NOT SURE? Try the Free Version

Check out DChocs hottest games: Crazy Penguin Catapult, 3D Rollercoaster Rush, 3D Mini Golf Challenge, Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D, 3D Brick Breaker Revolution and Millionaire City.

Get updated with Digital Chocolates latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.

All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.

goiMot's comments:

iphone version:
08-19-2010, 08:12 PM
It is good to see DC slowly get into the iPad market. I have both of the coaster games for the iPad and they are fun.
08-20-2010, 02:06 AM
No online leaderboards as far as i see,i wait for it bf4 buy this.
08-20-2010, 02:31 PM
I didn't like much the iphone version nor regret really my bought. Some comments about the iphone version (not this iPad version):
  • All in all the levels design are far to have the same quality than the best brick breakers around. At least the vol2 was a lot better than the 1, but still not enough.
  • But the iphone version (and clearly the ipad version too) is different than other brick breaker and that's why it worth it for real fans of Brick Breakers. The power up system is very special and power up get a huge importance. You can cumulate some and use them when you want and there are many to get. So you end do levels almost only with power up. But power up tend reduce the finesse level, and levels design should be better.
  • The level transition is also special but I didn't found it add fun. Also special is the infinite mode but well levels with some random has hardly a better design than hand crafted levels.
  • I wonder if the levels are the same on the iPad than on the iPhone. It's not the perfect iPad design because often a pure scaling doesn't exploit well the screen size. It works well only for those having tiny bricks and details on iphone and that's not the case for the iphone version of this game.
  • Overall, about the iphone version, some original ideas but the whole mix lacks a bit of spice and it really needs better levels design. Still worthy for true fans of this game genre because of the originalities. Yeah as usual just my 2 cents, taste and colors...
12-21-2010, 12:07 AM

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL