★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Big Bad Sudoku Book 2.0 for iPhone

08-20-2010, 04:50 AM
Big Bad Sudoku Book 2.0 for iPhone

Big Bad Sudoku Book was one of the top selling games on the iPad, reaching #1 during the first month of the iPad's release. Today version 2.0 became available on the app store and it is now universal (runs on both iPhone and iPad), supports iOS4.0 and background multitasking for quick reloading, and has higher res graphics for the iPhone 4's retina display.

We also added a slew of new features - all the ones that people asked for - including sound effects, a newer better puzzle generator, more consistent difficulty levels, profiles either for multiple users or to work on more than one puzzle at a time, arcade style scoring, puzzle timer, more pencil marks options, choices for input method, a campaign mode, and a social gaming feature for sharing puzzle challenges with friends.

Oh.. and options to turn any of the new stuff off if you don't want it.

The permanent low price is $1.99 (US) and it is available now. To celebrate I'm giving away 5 promo codes tonight to those up with insomnia . I will place them in the promo codes section of this forum at 3am.. (about 15 min from now).

08-20-2010, 05:08 AM
damm really should have read the post.....i always forget about the promo section

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

Last edited by soup; 08-20-2010 at 05:38 AM.