★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Office Wars-new drugwars like game, out now!

03-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Office Wars-new drugwars like game, out now!

Office Wars
Looks...interesting

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades
03-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawslover View Post
Office Wars
Looks...interesting
Haha, it DOES sound great, but I wish they could tell a bit more about the gameplay. Might give this one a try once I head back home.

03-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Office Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawslover View Post
Office Wars
Looks...interesting
I have been beta-testing this app and it is great!
The menus are beautifully designed and the app overall is better than even Prohibition 3.
I would say it is worth at least $4 for fans of the game type.
03-06-2009, 09:24 PM
I can't believe how fast you guys find out about this stuff!

Thanks for the kind words :-D

I put a lot of heart and soul into this game so i hope you all enjoy it!!!

Oh and if anyone has questions about gameplay, feel free to send me a pm.

Its very simple and addictive. Heres a more detailed writeup:

Office Wars™ consists of 32 days of game play and three main sections - the market, travel, and the bank. To begin each game, you select one of three loans (each with its own interest rate) and a location at the travel screen to begin your first day. This brings you to the market, where you can buy and sell office supplies. Keep in mind, each of the five possible locations has a unique market and prices change everyday. To begin a new day, select a location from the travel screen. At any point during the game, you may visit the bank to pay back your debt, take out a loan, or deposit/withdraw money from your savings. And remember, the purpose of the game is to buy low and sell high, making as much money as possible! Once your 32 days are up, if you have been successful enough, you will be prompted to add your name to the high score list. Good luck!

-andy

Last edited by glowAndy; 03-06-2009 at 09:29 PM.
03-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Sounds interesting..I will keep an eye on this on put it on my appsniper watch list.
03-06-2009, 09:35 PM
put it in my watch list, btw its always great too see developers here! welcome!!

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades
03-06-2009, 09:50 PM
In celebration of my 25th birthday, my fiancee made me an iPhone cupcake-cake!!!!! Notice the officewars cupcake!

03-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowAndy View Post
In celebration of my 25th birthday, my fiancee made me an iPhone cupcake-cake!!!!! Notice the officewars cupcake!

loll

can someone buy me a zen bound
03-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Whoa!! That's awesome Andy!
03-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Wrote a review of the game here: Review: OfficeWars | One More Tap and gave the game a 4.5/5.0 Taps. Check it out! Comments are welcomed.

XCoolApps.com, My Fiverrr Gig
GameCenter ID: XCool
Please mention TouchArcade (and SF IV Volt or COD:BO Zombies) when sending a request.