★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Be Free or Die (Zombies) - Free for one Day - Win $10 US iTunes Card!!!!!

08-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Be Free or Die (Zombies) - Free for one Day - Win $15 US iTunes Card!!!!!

I have received a lot of requests from guys asking me to do a favor and release this app for free at least for one day. Hell, why not

Please use this opportunity to download it for free and provide your
thoughts and comments before I release the next gen of “Be Free or Die”.

What is coming:

• A nice game story written by story writer
• 3 new levels – high quality textures, lightmaps etc
• 30+ weapons
• New boss models difficult to fight
• OpenFeint integration
• A lot of achievements
• Improved game controls

Please, post your comments, thoughts and requests so I can integrate those in a new release.

Guy who submits more good ideas gets an iTunes US store $15 Card - Contest closed the Winner is goldglover411.

Thanks everybody for your participation

Last edited by stubbornmoose; 08-23-2010 at 09:58 AM.
08-20-2010, 08:53 AM
You're back!

08-20-2010, 08:55 AM
My best suggestion is to make this Be Free or Die 2.
08-20-2010, 09:06 AM
1/ Mode where you are one of the zombies fighting the guy
2/ Dodgem arena, hit the zombies to survive before they overwhelm you.
3/ Mode with Thriller Michael Jackson and other dancing zombies
4/ Cannons
5/ Environments: Funhouse, Zombie School, Sitcom World, Manga World, Robot Zombie City, Wild West, 1950s Grease World, Musical World, Film Noir World (Gangsters & Seductive Female Zombies), Zombie Idol set
6/ Weapons: Generic versions of Sham-wow, Ab Roller, Steak Knife Set, Old TV Series DVD collections, mop, banana, potato peeler, cheese grater, rolled up newspaper, Taser, nipple clamps, watermelon, moldy cheese, twinkly vampire, jockstrap, juggling balls, BB gun

Last edited by TouchChatterbox; 08-20-2010 at 09:14 AM.
08-20-2010, 09:06 AM
You should add a co-op survival mode. That would be awesome.
08-20-2010, 09:12 AM
1) Multiplayer ( Zombies vs. Humans)
2) Be able to play as the Zombies
3) Endless mode ( if it isn't there already)
4) Graphic inhancment
5) more weapons that include bat, grenade, cannon, bowling ball, footballs, etc.

Plus and Openfeint Accounts: Snowdude11
08-20-2010, 09:17 AM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
- Dancing Zombies
- Ability to play as a zombie
- Different types of Zombies
- More Weapons
- Expansion packs (more stories or subplots)
- Better Icon (the current one is sorta a turn-away)
- Free Roam
- Bluetooth Co-Op
- More environments
- Different Characters
- Endless mode

- Dancing Zombies because recently PopCap decided to remove The Thriller zombie from PvZ. I think it would at least be a nice little remembrance to MJ.

- Ability to play as a zombie would make your game unique. No other game on the AppStore (I know of) allows you play as both a survivor and a Zombie. - This would allow your game to stand out amongst competition.

- Different types of Zombies would also help this game stand out. Most zombies games just stick to the regular formula and make everyone a brain eating person with green skin. Why not mix it up a bit and make some zombies have abilities. That's what makes Left 4 Dead such a good franchise.

- Weapons are a key factor. You guys already have over 30+ weapons but more wouldn't hurt, would it? You guys could go with some fictional weapons. Like a laser gun.

- A few expansion packs would be interesting. You could base some from another characters point of view. Or have an Aftermath plot.

- Better icon. The correct one is sorta unattractive and makes me not want to get this. (even if it's free).

- Free Roam. Everyone likes Free open spaces. I think that allowing the character to move throughout the environment is a key factor to what makes adventure/horror/zombie games good.

- Bluetooth Co-Op. While someone else already suggested it, I wanted to borden the idea. The way I see it working is that you and your friend could either go for survival and take on a never ending wave of zombies (or waves) or play together throughout the game.

- More environments. Being outside can be boring. Why not haves some levels inside? Places like a school, Bank, Police station, supermarket, etc.

- Different Characters. Without getting to "arcade like" why not have a selection of different characters to pick from? All with their own interesting trait. One could be good at running or dodging, while the other has a good aim.

- Endless waves. Or Survival whichever you prefer. I think that every game should at least have an endless mode.

Last edited by RttaM; 08-20-2010 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Added some more suggestions
08-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
You're back!
Hi guys I am back It has been a long time...
I am glad to see you Foozelz, da shiz wiz 19 and all, lets start working again together.
08-20-2010, 09:22 AM
An arcade mode, where you have a limit of time to kill the most zombies that you can.
08-20-2010, 09:23 AM
1. Graphical improvements (Maybe retina display support)
2. Online or local wifi/bluetooth multiplayer for a survival mode or co-op campaign.
3. Different type of zombies.
4. Special zombies with different abilities. (inspired from left 4 dead)
5. RPG elements.
6. Gamecenter support when it shows up.
7. Gyroscope control support for iphone 4 owners.

Am i asking too much ?