★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Promo code contest for Zentomino!

03-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Promo code contest for Zentomino!

UPDATE: ALL CODES ARE NOW GONE!

I've got ten promo codes (U.S. store only!) to give away for Zentomino, the newest puzzle game from the creators of TanZen!

If you'd like to win a code, all you need to do is download Zentomino Lite, and complete the first page of puzzles (all nine puzzles!), and send a screenshot of the completed page to xxxxx.xxx. The first ten people who email me a correct screenshot will win! Please include your TouchArcade username in the email, so I know who I'm talking to.

And please, if you already own the game, please do not enter. This is meant to be a fun challenge for those who couldn't afford the full version of the game. Also, nobody post answers to the puzzles, as the contest will be cancelled if that happens. Thanks, and good luck!

Last edited by Little White Bear Studios; 03-07-2009 at 12:14 AM.
03-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
I've got ten promo codes (U.S. store only!) to give away for Zentomino, the newest puzzle game from the creators of TanZen!

If you'd like to win a code, all you need to do is download Zentomino Lite, and complete the first page of puzzles (all nine puzzles!), and send a screenshot of the completed page to zentomino@littlewhitebearstudios.com. The first ten people who email me a correct screenshot will win!

And please, nobody post answers to the puzzles, as the contest will be cancelled if that happens. Thanks, and good luck!
Can I send the first page of the full version and get one? To give away?

03-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
on the promo code trading club lol

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades
03-06-2009, 08:50 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawslover View Post
on the promo code trading club lol
Not for that, giveaway on the blog.
03-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Nope, this is for people who haven't been able to get the full version, but are willing to solve a few puzzles to get it.
03-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
Nope, this is for people who haven't been able to get the full version, but are willing to solve a few puzzles to get it.
Ahh. I was hoping. Can I download the free version and win?
03-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Ahh. I was hoping. Can I download the free version and win?
Naw, I want it to go to people who work to get a code for the game. Sorry.
03-06-2009, 09:05 PM
im playing it and i have ran into a glitch were the selected figure gets strecthed out of proportion and i cant finish
03-06-2009, 09:09 PM
wow. i am too lazy to finish this

Now Playing: Doodle Jump, Card Ace, Blackjack, GTA, We Rule
Looking Forward to: Bioshock iPod
Recent purchases: GTA
03-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecko7123 View Post
im playing it and i have ran into a glitch were the selected figure gets strecthed out of proportion and i cant finish
Yes, I have gotten a report of this today, and am looking at the problem. To fix it for now, just move the piece back to the sidebar, and it should fix itself. If you'd like to email or PM me the details of how you reproduced the bug, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Last edited by Little White Bear Studios; 03-06-2009 at 10:42 PM.