★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: [iBang] - Russian Roulette App - Released @ $0.99

03-06-2009, 08:47 PM
[iBang] - Russian Roulette App - Released @ $0.99

iBANG - Released - ($0.99)

Hello iPhone gamers,

Well it took a while to get through Apple's content filters, but we would like to invite you all to check out iBANG, a simple decision-making application akin to Russian roulette. Perfect for drinking games and other group decisions when you're out of dice, have no straws left to draw, and rock-paper-scissor just isn't violent enough.

Get your copy here.

We also plan to add multiplayer to it on a future update.

Here are some screenshots:

Learn to use a six-shooter revolver with iBang. You can load up to 6 bullets in the chambers, and shoot away!

Perfect for coming up with your own games to decide when a choice needs to be made in a group. Put only 1 bullet in the chamber, spin the cylinder, and take turns pulling the trigger and see who makes the gun go bang!

Please use responsibly and only for fun.

+++ Multiplayer coming soon in update +++

Pull Hammer (optional)

Naturally, feel free to leave us your feedback, along with any feature requests you may have for future updates!

For more information about this or other games by Flying Dino, check out:

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited by Henry_of_FlyingDino; 03-06-2009 at 09:36 PM.
03-06-2009, 08:58 PM
How about being able to customize the colour of your revolver and the ammo type so the gun makes a different sound or even different gun models?

03-06-2009, 09:01 PM
i love the idea! verryyy interesting

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
03-06-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm sorry but this is just awful. Why is an App like this necessary?
03-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by mrWalrus View Post
I'm sorry but this is just awful. Why is an App like this necessary?
It's just for fun while making decisions. An example scenario would be deciding who is going to take out the trash.. or does dishes.. we're sure people will find even more creative ways to use the app.
03-06-2009, 09:47 PM
This actually has great potential I think. If you really do add multiplayer I'll be definitely buying it. Instead though of making it a pure chance you could add a bluff mode like cashnguns. So say you have 8 rounds but only 4 bullets so you load your a bullet or you don't (bluff). If you surrender you won't get shot but then the other player (or others) get to split the loot. Obviously if you stay in even though you were bluffing and didn't have a bullet but didn't get shot then you can split the loot.

Anyway I made a homemade version of cashnguns cuz at the time the game was an import and cost $50 and basically they banned my file. Since then I said screw bgg and rarely visit it anymore bunch of hypocrites.
03-06-2009, 10:26 PM
This looks fun in a sick kind of way, and I agree with mrbass, multiplayer is where this should go next.
03-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Good enough. You are certainly able to create what you want.

My only problem now is that Apple has a rated this application 9+ and that since this is not a 'game' it should not be in this part of the forum. Can a mod move this thread to the same part 'peep show' is in?

I mean, I really hate to be such an asshat but the App is even listed under 'entertainment' on iTunes.