★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Wabo Studios
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: - New and Noteworthy in the US and UK App Store in 2010

The Crimsons is a mini interactive horror novela where you control Victor Cross, a pyrokinetic who discovered his ability after a car accident. A horrific incident at a local art gallery forces Victor Cross to discover the mysteries behind the appearance of otherwordly creatures and how he gained his supernatural power. The game is a blend of realtime cutscenes interspersed with exploration and unique battle scenes.

To unlock the Battle Mode, the player must complete all of the chapters in the story. Player can gain high scores by completing the battle stages in the shortest amount of time.

-Intriguing horror story
-Fully 3D environments
-Simple but unique battle system
-Challenging Battle Mode

Compatible on both iPhone and iPod Touch device 3G and 2G.

solomon's comments:
Finally! We just received confirmation today that The Crimsons has passed review and is available on the AppStore!

itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-crimsons/id385456367?mt=8

Huge thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread. Your interest (and patience!) in our first game has been extremely encouraging. As new developers, it means the world.

But enough talk...we really hope you enjoy The Crimsons and look forward to hearing your feedback!

Solomon
Wabo Studios
08-20-2010, 09:43 PM
The Crimsons

08-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Been waiting for this one.
08-20-2010, 09:54 PM
look interesting.
08-20-2010, 10:01 PM
finally woww thanks god
08-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Looks interesting, putting it in the maybe pile

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin
08-20-2010, 10:22 PM
Awesome! Been waiting on this one! And conveniently enough, I have a dollar to spend on the App Store.
08-20-2010, 10:36 PM
very very very early impressions..i just walked in the gallery of the first chapter..i like the graphics..the atmosphere isn't bad...the controls are ok but i have something..when i move with the character with the pad and i wanna to left or right i should first turn right withought moving and then walk in this direction..i mean if the drag of the screen for dragging left and right maybe a better idea except using the d-pad only cause it makes harder when u escape away from enemies..but actually i haven't fought with any enemies i said it's very early impressions..but again thanks solomon for the great game..more impressions later
08-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebo_beta2002 View Post
very very very early impressions..i just walked in the gallery of the first chapter..i like the graphics..the atmosphere isn't bad...the controls are ok but i have something..when i move with the character with the pad and i wanna to left or right i should first turn right withought moving and then walk in this direction..i mean if the drag of the screen for dragging left and right maybe a better idea except using the d-pad only cause it makes harder when u escape away from enemies..but actually i haven't fought with any enemies i said it's very early impressions..but again thanks solomon for the great game..more impressions later
Hmm... that sounds kinda weird. Does it strafe too, or does it just move forward and turn at the same time?

Either way, I'll be picking this up tomorrow, so hopefully impressions in the morning.
08-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Yay, I'm going to wait impressions.