Tired of solving the same old types of puzzles? Wheres the challenge, the uniqueness and the fun? In Nonograms, thats where! Youll never tire of these addictive games that truly test your skills, or the slick controls as you work you way through all of the more than 12,000 timed puzzles. Click More to learn why you should download this App today!
5 STAR REVIEW:
"If you are an expert at Sudoku growing tired of nailing every puzzle in less than 5 minutes and are looking for a challenge, Nonograms is for you."
- Jack Thorp
5 STAR REVIEW:
Not for the faint of heart
This isn't an easy game....at least not for me. () it's logic, with numbers and being an original puzzle designed by the Japanese, clearly challenging, which is a true compliment! Brilliant minds will find it simple, for those who like challenging puzzles, it's worth the money but again, not for everyone. For some, it might be over ones head. I love that very element and did an immediate download. I'm curious what others may think.
Youve been having a great time playing Sudoku but youre ready for something different. Bored, you decide that you might as well find out what all the excitement is about with those Nonograms. Your friends seem to think they are cool, so what the heck, its worth a look.
You start by visiting the Nonograms website at puzzle-nonograms.com that your friends told you about. Sweet! There are some of those Nonogram puzzles for you to try out. Can they capture your interest and challenge your skills? You bet they can! You can say good-bye to boredom from now on.
The goal is to fill cells in a grid according to the provided hints. If you think its easy, you havent played Nonograms. Go ahead and try one, youll see. You can watch the timer go, or just enjoy solving them slow and easy.
While the puzzles are a test of your skills, the controls are smooth and comfortable. Theyve been specifically designed for the iPhone's small screen and are effortless to use!
Okay, youre convinced that Nonograms are great fun. Now, to download the app to your iPhone. Which of the 10,000 unique puzzles will the app randomly choose for you first? You were looking for challenge, right? Well, youve found it.
All of the puzzles in Nonograms will keep you glued to the screen. Youll be hooked from the first one you try. Are Nonograms too hard to ever figure out? Nope, but neither are they easy. Your brain and powers of logic come into play here. Make it easier on yourself and start from the smaller 5x5 and work your way up to the bigger puzzles.
Just check out what you get with the Nonograms app:
* Clean interface, distraction free
* Slick, effortless controls, designed specifically for the iPhone's small screen
* Puzzles range in size from simple 5x5 to challenging 20x20
* Over 10,000 unique Nonograms so you will never run out of new puzzles
* Auto-fill feature fills a complete row or column with 'x'. Very useful for larger puzzles
* Save your current, unfinished puzzle to take another crack at later
* Compare your scores with other players using an online scoreboard
* Challenge yourself with the 'Daily Puzzle' and see how you rate against others who try it
* Multiple undos and redos ensure that you can always recover from a recent mess up
* Turn game sounds off and on
* Turn tilt movement off and on
* Game timer keeps you engaged
* Puzzles are designed by Atanas Georgiev, operator of puzzle-loop.com
If you love solving puzzles but want real challenge, Nonograms is for you. Download the app now and pit your skills against these unique, professionally developed games. You are in for the time of your life.
Joined: Jun 2010