★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Celebrating the release of our new game Rock(s) Rider. CrisisOnMars is now available for free !!!

Crisis on Mars will transport you into the future. You will experience an energy crisis on a remote planet of Mars. Take the initiative and use the space ships to colect lost energy. Do not hesitate and start now so there won't be a power outage in the city any more. "Alice" computer will surely help you...

Features:

- 8 Different Sci-fi Space Ships.
- 24 Missions.
- 8 Special Time Trial Missions.
- Amazing Lighting and Special Effects.
- Dramatic Orchestral Music and Sound Effects.
- Amazing 3D environments enhanced with LightMaps.
- Intuitive Controls for Best Gameplay Experience.

Recommended for All Fans of Sci-fi Games
08-21-2010, 01:50 AM
Looks interesting, but need to see a video.

08-21-2010, 12:31 PM
blah

this game is boring but i should've read the description first so it's my fault. you fly around(using tilt controls which i hate in any kind of driving/flying game) and collect energy balls which you must fly DIRECTLY through the center of. if you fly right next to them,even touching them on the edge you won't collect it,it must be directly through the middle of it which is really REALLY frustrating. after i had to turn around 4 times to try to collect one energy ball i turned it off. theres no fighting,no power ups,no enemies,no guns. it does look good though,if they had made an actual fighting game out of it using the same graphics it would reign super supreme on high but they did'nt. i gladly toftt to ward off anyone thinking this might be a cool game and make the same mistake i did. you're welcome.
08-23-2010, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid View Post
this game is boring but i should've read the description first so it's my fault. you fly around(using tilt controls which i hate in any kind of driving/flying game) and collect energy balls which you must fly DIRECTLY through the center of. if you fly right next to them,even touching them on the edge you won't collect it,it must be directly through the middle of it which is really REALLY frustrating. after i had to turn around 4 times to try to collect one energy ball i turned it off. theres no fighting,no power ups,no enemies,no guns. it does look good though,if they had made an actual fighting game out of it using the same graphics it would reign super supreme on high but they did'nt. i gladly toftt to ward off anyone thinking this might be a cool game and make the same mistake i did. you're welcome.
The game costs only a dollar and the screens look absolutely brilliant. But good thing is, I made it a habit to check for reviews on this forum before buying any app, so thanks a lot for the head's up mate! I almost bought this one...
08-23-2010, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid View Post
thanks for the review, I was on the fence for htis one, i'll wait for an update and/or a word of the dev.
08-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Promo Codes

Hello all,

We are release CrisisOnMars a few days ago, here are some promotional codes (they only work on USA store):

E4TMRFKN4RJW
RPFRKYAPXAYT
EAWW9ETXJF76
9F6NKJ4TWKEA
X4K9EWJXJETK

Please send your reviews (be nice)

Your ECA-Games Team
08-24-2010, 02:55 PM

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
08-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Used RPFRKYAPXAYT

Thanks!

I'll be back with impressions/review after I've had a chance to sync & play it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-24-2010, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the code. Sorry, I can't remember which one I used. I'll write a report soon.
08-24-2010, 03:07 PM
Dangit! Missed all the promo codes