App description: *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!*
the COAST is UNDER ATTACK! MOW DOWN INVADERS and DEFEND the BASE!

the innocent people of tiny island are under siege.

now they rely on you and your expert marksmanship to drive off enemy forces.

upgrade your weapons, fortify your defenses, and keep the people of tiny island safe!

GRAB a PIECE and MAKE 'EM DANCE:

M1
M16
AUG552
MP5
M82A1
M4A1
M1917
RPG-7
GAU-17/A
M320
SPIDER MINE
MK84
LGM-118A

sophisticated armory with weapon sales, base upgrades and ammo stocking.

10 standard weapons
3 special weapons
air strikes
11 enemy types
3 dynamic environments, each w/ dawn, fog, day, and night transitions
100 levels
awesome cartoon art & animations
non-stop action
amped-up warfare soundtrack

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames
08-21-2010, 01:50 AM
Can't really tell what the gameplay is like, but I like the art style. Need to see a video.

08-21-2010, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
Can't really tell what the gameplay is like, but I like the art style. Need to see a video.
This will sell like crazy when a video goes up. The artwork is even better in person, due to some slick parallax that really makes the battlefield come alive. The animation of the little dewds is super cute too. There is an enormous arsenal of weapons purchased with cash from completing missions. You defend your base by moving the gun around with your finger and tilting the iPhone to pan across the terrain; feels veery natural to me. I'm having a blast pwning these little b@stards.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-21-2010, 03:48 AM
Don't know, might be ok, but the icon makes me mistrustful. Did they really have to rip off Fieldrunners?
08-21-2010, 04:45 AM
Send a message via AIM to jwei44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Don't know, might be ok, but the icon makes me mistrustful. Did they really have to rip off Fieldrunners?
This game plays a. Lot like monster myhem
08-21-2010, 09:04 AM
i don't really care if the visual style is a rip-off, this game looks highly polished and i can't wait to try it out. i loved monster mayhem so i'll probably like this too
08-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkB729 View Post
i don't really care if the visual style is a rip-off, this game looks highly polished and i can't wait to try it out. i loved monster mayhem so i'll probably like this too
Please come back soon with an impression dude
08-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Looks kinda GOOD.
08-21-2010, 09:36 AM
does look very polished, love monster mayhem, would probably love this too, too bad they didn't say anything about an ipad version.

they need to start an all-in-1-ipad version of their other great app
08-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Will be posting a video any minute now but I have to say that it was to easy and it's a shame. It really is a nice looking game and the gameplay could have been alot of fun. I stopped at mission 25 and by that time the enemies wasn't even close to my base.

They just need to balance the difficulty abit and maybe add leaderboards then it will be a great game.

Follow TGT on: YouTube twitter facebook

OpenFeint, Game Center, Plus+ & Crystal ID: TheGameTrail
Gameloft LIVE! ID: DavidTGT