★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sneak Peak / Graphic Request - Shape Escape 2.0

08-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Sneak Peak / Graphic Request - Shape Escape 2.0

Hey everybody,

It's been a while, but I'm finally getting around to making an update on my old puzzle game Shape Escape. The only complaint I've gotten about Shape Escape has been it's graphics, so this update is mainly a huge overhaul of all the old graphics. While at it, I am going to make it universal to also run on an iPad.

The reason for this post is two-fold. First, I'm going to give you a sneak peak of the new graphics. I've attached the old version as well as new.

Second, I need new character graphics and was wondering where to find them. By the preview screenshot, you will see I need 7 animal character sprites. Each will need 12 different 2D still images (3 for walking left, 3 right, 3 down, 3 up). I've attached the current elephant sprite for an idea. Each pose will need to be 70x70 pixels.

If someone here knows of where I can find the graphics I am looking for or a graphic artist or is an artist themselves that would be great.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shape_escape_1.3.png
Views:	1
Size:	354.4 KB
ID:	21948   Click image for larger version

Name:	shape_escape_2.0_preview.png
Views:	1
Size:	272.6 KB
ID:	21949  
Attached Images

Shape Escape (300-Puzzle game for iPhone, iPod Touch, and NOW iPad)
Scuba Scout (Underwater submarine side-scroller game)
08-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Oh this is such a fun puzzle game! I don't mind the old graphics at all. I mean, they don't scream polish but it has it's charm

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby