★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Solomon's Boneyard, prequel to Solomon's Keep

08-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Solomon's Boneyard, prequel to Solomon's Keep

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

"1. The only shop is the perks... the storyline in this one is very simple. You're a mage who has been dispatched to remove Solomon Dark right when he starts his reign of terror. Obviously the effort is a failure, since Solomon's Keep exists, so this game is about how long you can survive.

2. Monsters drop items (rarely), and yes, they drop gold more often. They also drop skill books, so you can get more skills between levels. Gold is persistent, so after one character dies, you can still buy perks from his gold with the next character."

it will have OF when it comes out

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
08-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Can't believe Raptisoft didn't make a thread for himself! Anyway I've been beta testing this game and it's the endless mode that all of you Keep fans were waiting for. The game's storyline is basically about a wizard who has been sent out to dispose of Solomon because he has been digging up too many graves. After which you select from one of the seven wizards available. Each wizard only has about two basic skills which are selected from the beginning. What's new about this as well is the addition of an ice element. Also perks can be n ught from gold which is dropped which will help you get a better overall time and score in the game. For what it is Boneyard is tons of fun and if you enjoyed Solomon's Keep at all you'll definitely love this!

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo

08-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait......

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
08-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
i saw "Solomon..." on the main forum page under "Upcoming Games", and i thought to myself, SEQUEL TO SOLOMON'S KEEP?!

So excited about this.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
08-21-2010, 10:40 PM
Well I was waiting for him to make a thread, he didn't so I made one with his permission , well this is a prequel, there will be a sequel to Solomon's keep though

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
08-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznriceboi13 View Post
Well I was waiting for him to make a thread, he didn't so I made one with his permission , well this is a prequel, there will be a sequel to Solomon's keep though
YES! exactly what i wanted to hear!

Any ETA on this!?

Favs: Bike Baron, Dungeon Hunters, 100 Rogues, Zenonias, Super Quick Hook, Tilt to Live, Puzzle Quests, Pocket RPG, Mage Guantlet
Gamecenter: riggysmalls
08-21-2010, 10:56 PM
hmmm....so if this is a PREquel...

it makes you wonder what happened between Solomon's Boneyard and Solomon's Keep that eliminated the use of ice magic.

I hope they add in something to explain that. Awesome chance for a boss or dungeon or plot point.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
08-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
hmmm....so if this is a PREquel...

it makes you wonder what happened between Solomon's Boneyard and Solomon's Keep that eliminated the use of ice magic.

I hope they add in something to explain that. Awesome chance for a boss or dungeon or plot point.
Well that would be a loophole in the story if it wasn't for the fact that ice wasn't coming to keep in an update soon

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
08-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Well that would be a loophole in the story if it wasn't for the fact that ice wasn't coming to keep in an update soon
i think there should be a frozen zombie boss anyway. :P

i'm a pretty kitty cat
08-22-2010, 03:29 AM
Is there an estimated release date? I loved Solomon's Keep, and this looks to be even better!

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time