★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Upsi Runner Update + Wishes

03-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Upsi Runner Update + Wishes

The upsi runner update was great and has some new graphics, sound effects, a new system of menus, and (finally) readable text. I have been playing this game in spare time (especially when in waiting rooms) and this update makes it even better, but there are still some things which are missing. I would love to see different characters to play as, and a new background for the menus, instead of just a gradient. What else do you want to see from this great game?

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305173826&mt=8

Playing: Hi How Are You, iBlast Moki, Rolando, ScareCrow, and all of my Plus+ games.
ngmoco:] Plus+ ID: Danlipson
Challenge Me!
PM me for free video editing of... anything
03-08-2009, 07:41 AM
I'm the developer of Upsi Runner.

I'm working on the next version of the game at the moment. The main addition so far is a 2 player simultaneous mode, which lets 2 players race to win levels at the same time.

It is set up so the players are on opposite sides of the iPhone, and control is via touch. The players snails start on opposite sides of the level, so player 1 races from the bottom to the top, and player 2 races from the top to the bottom.

It is proving to be pretty fun during testing, and hopefully people will really enjoy it.