★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lightworx
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.1 MB
  • Version: 4.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: Explosive Arcade Action. Instant Pickup and Play. 5/5

"Playing the game straight for HOURS. I was so tired this morning from playing all day yesterday."

What a great game!!! I love everything about it!

I would say this is a must-have, as it does things you've never seen before!

These are just some of the comments we have received for Arkinvade.

---------------------

"If youre a fan of brick-breaking games, this is one of the most engaging games Ive played of that type"

"The best thing about this game though is the variety that has been added to the gameplay. There are tons of different power-ups that do all kinds of things from making your paddle bigger, giving you more than one ball to destroy blocks with, set your ball on fire and make it literally cut right through all of the blocks, and even give your paddle firepower temporarily"

- Appshouter.com

The green men are back!

After thirteen millennia observing our planet and its inhabitants, they are assembling their forces throughout our solar system to launch an ambitious invasion; their aim to re-establish their dominance over the Earth.

They lie await in stasis for the instruction to commence the attack.

We cannot allow this to happen. We must strike first whilst they are dormant.

You must pilot the attack pod 'Ragic' and use the proton balls to smash through their defences. Be careful, when you attack their cryogenic modules they will not stay dormant for long.......

The game includes:

Over 100 levels...
Black holes...
Invisible blocks...
Moving obstacles to overcome...
Amazing power ups which you can combine...
Instant arcade action Perfect pick up and play
Accelerometer or on screen controls
Openfeint high score system Have the best high score in the world
Openfeint rewards
Fantastic high resolution graphics and sound

Please email us your level ideas and we will try to include them in the coming updates.

The ultimate mix of space invaders and breakout!

Lightworx's comments:
I guess this is not the right place to post these, but I figure that you will forgive me :-)

This is a great game that combines Breakout and Space Invaders. There are over 100 levels and we will release 10 new levels EACH and EVERY month because we believe in value for money.

There is a special launch competition where you can win $100..... See our iTunes page (below) for details.

I am not going to ask for tweets in exchange for these, we just want to share the joy...

Some reviews or rating would be nice though....

:-)

Here is the iTunes link if you missed out.

46EF94EA4JEH
PRMJTLNATYWP
ATWXXFKH6NXF
P4JLAREA67F7
FFMX6L6KMR4M
XK9XHNW7EW6J
79KJ9HER4R7F
73TH6N4R7FHR
E6W4EAE7669M
3X9Y46EMMYR7
08-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Took:46EF94EA4JEH

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.

08-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Rest are gone.
08-22-2010, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtime View Post
Rest are gone.
I wish there was some way to make sure that only members of the forum can view promo codes.
08-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox View Post
I wish there was some way to make sure that only members of the forum can view promo codes.

Put them into a text file and upload and attach it to your post.
Only forum members can access and open the file.

But a lot of codes are actually taken by forum members who just don't reply or say "thanks".
Sad, huh?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
08-22-2010, 10:58 AM
Tell you what....

In exchange for some nice words on iTunes....

If you email me info@lightworx.eu, or give me a shout on facebook (lightworx.eu) I will do my best to make another 20 codes available.

Can't say fairer than that.

We are already planning to submit our first update next week, which will improve a couple of things in the game and will add some new levels to help improve the gameplay balance. I will probably release another 20 codes when that is approved for people who follow us on facebook.

I am also hoping that you can let us know what you think of our game? We appreciate all feedback.
08-22-2010, 11:05 AM
Appreciate anyone posting their thoughts as to the play of this game.
08-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Nice game, but how can it not have "slide finger to control paddle" option? I thought this was a given for any brick-breaker game; I mean, it is just so natural. Can this be added in an update please?
08-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Nice game, but how can it not have "slide finger to control paddle" option? I thought this was a given for any brick-breaker game; I mean, it is just so natural. Can this be added in an update please?
We thought long and hard about this. The first versions we made had that option, but in the later more tactical levels, you really need to know where the ball hits your shield and fingers block the view (well my fat fingers do anyway). We added an option to use two buttons on either side of the screen should you not want to use the accelerometer. I do appreciate what you are saying though and will give it some more consideration. Does anyone else have a comment on this?
08-22-2010, 11:22 AM
deleted - question answered above...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer