★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iMob 30 Respect Points FREE app

03-07-2009, 12:06 AM
iMob 30 Respect Points FREE app

An iMob 30 Respect points app has just been put on the app store!
03-07-2009, 12:49 AM
haha thats cool
but i already deleted imob online..imafia all the way!

03-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan Dalal View Post
haha thats cool
me too i feel bad for imob they're the first one to publish mafia game and everyone copy it from them. but i mafia still the best because they dont use friend code

can someone buy me a zen bound
03-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan Dalal View Post
haha thats cool
iMob eh? This game reminds me of a true mafia gone rotten. Started out nice with a few bugs here n there, but now nobody plays it seriously, its a true dump of a game thanks to cheaters and glitches. iMafia, while not as pretty, is far superior imo.

Who wants to spend all their time on the game inviting random 'friends' just so your mafia can be stronger. Worst idea ever.
03-07-2009, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by traonk View Post
me too i feel bad for imob they're the first one to publish mafia game and everyone copy it from them. but i mafia still the best because they dont use friend code
yahh i feel bad too...i used to be into this game until the bugs came out sighh..its real sad..i wouldve soo gotten this respect point..but now the hypes just over
03-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
iMob eh? This game reminds me of a true mafia gone rotten. Started out nice with a few bugs here n there, but now nobody plays it seriously, its a true dump of a game thanks to cheaters and glitches. iMafia, while not as pretty, is far superior imo.

Who wants to spend all their time on the game inviting random 'friends' just so your mafia can be stronger. Worst idea ever.
You don't spend all your time as the number of active mobs during fighting is limited indeed.
The max you can have right now is 500 mobs (level 50 x 10)...

Nobody playing it? right - you have no idea obviously....iMob is far superior in many aspects just because of the bulletin / news / chat and there are lots of people playing it lol...

iMob has had issues and has gone a long way and it does perform quite well at the moment...They fixed the cheating part.

Others of these mafia apps have no player interaction at all...oh yeah this sounds like fun...I played all of these apps and I keep coming back to iMob...
03-07-2009, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheebau View Post
You don't spend all your time as the number of active mobs during fighting is limited indeed.

Nobody playing it? right - you have no idea obviously....iMob is far superior in many aspects just because of the bulletin / news / chat and there are lots of people playing it lol...

iMob has had issues and has gone a long way and it does perform quite well at the moment...They fixed the cheating part.

Others of these mafia apps have no player interaction at all...oh yeah this sounds like fun...I played all of these apps and I keep coming back to iMob...
100% in agreement
03-07-2009, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheebau View Post

I am also 100% in agreement with you.
03-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPodTouchApplication View Post
An iMob 30 Respect points app has just been put on the app store!
Who cares? iMob sucks! Its like they tried to make the game bad on purpose!