★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Eric's Free Solitaire HD

08-23-2010, 12:31 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 56
Eric's Free Solitaire HD

Free Solitaire HD for iPad is available now! After the continued success of Free Spider Solitaire HD I realized although Spider is a fantastic game (it's my favorite) there are lots of users who love Klondike and want a free version that's fun to play.

This version has a nice interface, is easy to use, and plays and feels great on your iPad. Check it out!

08-23-2010, 07:12 PM
#2
Free golf card game would be nice :@

---
check out my iphone apps blurbs at http://secentral.net/forum/index.php?topic=16512.0
08-23-2010, 07:57 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrykong View Post
Free golf card game would be nice :@
I think it may be time to stop doing one-off solitaires and get with my artist and put together a solitaire with all my favorites (I really like Golf solitaire, for example!). Maybe next...
08-23-2010, 08:50 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 4,443
Huh? It plays (almost) from alone. But you can switch that off.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
08-23-2010, 10:46 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniderware View Post
I think it may be time to stop doing one-off solitaires and get with my artist and put together a solitaire with all my favorites (I really like Golf solitaire, for example!). Maybe next...
That would be awesome, please do.
08-24-2010, 07:52 AM
#6
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 395
Two questions.

Do your solitaire games feature any stat-tracking, such as number of games played, wins, losses, etc.?

Do you plan on making a Freecell game?

I only ever play Freecell 75% of the time and Klondike the other 25% of the time, and having one app, with stats-tracking, for these two games would be awesome!

(Please note, these are all my own opinions. Don't get all over my ass and lambast me for having an opinion different to yours, mmmkay?)