★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ski your way through several snow covered mountain levels as fast as you can but be careful to land on your skis or you will wipeout with ragdoll physics. Tilt your device to lean your rider and perform flips. Press the turbo button to fire up the jet turbine attached to your skis for a burst of speed. Hit the nitro turbo boost canisters all around the levels for an even greater speed burst. Navigate your way to the finish line using hidden ice caves for shortcuts. Try the stunt levels which test your skills in performing as many backflips or frontflips as you can. Find and unlock hidden levels throughout the game.
06-01-2010, 03:58 AM
$1.99? FOR THAT?

06-01-2010, 04:54 AM
Okay dev, thanks for the code, I got one in the other section. The game has a decent sense of speed and good tuning to the accelerometer which makes it kinda fun to play. Overall though it feels a bit generic in almost every department. Not bad, but too basic. I wouldn't recommend this game over iStunt. Maybe a few updates can add some more style to it.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
08-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Turbo Snow Skiing, physics skiing game!

Check out this game and let me know what you think. Go to this posting to download for free if there are any codes left. Thanks.

08-23-2010, 06:23 PM
Some new codes for you.

08-23-2010, 06:53 PM
08-23-2010, 08:26 PM
Grabbed M3yl7y67am7x, thanks!

Not bad for a Gamasalad game. Courses seem a little short, character animation and physics reactions are rather stiff, and there doesn't seem to be any visible reward for doing flips. Controls work well enough though. But overall it felt rather bland and nondescript, like a pale homage to Bike or Die. Good effort though.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
08-23-2010, 09:28 PM
I've actually got an update on the way that adds character animations and adds voices to your skier. For example when he goes really fast, he says "WEEEEEEEEEEE" and other stuff like throwing his hands in the air when he finishes and says "Yayyyyyyyyy"
08-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the code from the other thread. The standard levels could use something like a "fly by" (or mini map) so you can tell what the terrain is going to be. The same might be for in-flight awareness. I have no real way of knowing where the ground is and whether I should go for that extra flip. With no checkpoints, I end up starting at the beginning again when I crash (though, thankfully, the levels are short). I think those ideas could help out the gameplay. Additionally, I don't see any real achievements (extra points, deduct time, etc) for accomplishing flips and such in order to finish. That might help the replayability as people would try to better their scores with additional tricks.
08-23-2010, 10:17 PM
You are seriously too kind with these promo codes

I'll post impressions later, this reminds me of Ski Stunt Simulator for PC (which is awesome I might add )

I'm so altoids. Small, white, and curiously strong.

Last edited by mountainmohawk; 08-23-2010 at 10:19 PM.