★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KF Lab
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 31.3 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 3.7 (6)
App description: ///ATTENTION! READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE GAME!
THE IS A SIDE-SCROLLER PLATFORM GAME (AS SHOWN IN THE ITUNES SCREEN) - IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF GAME, PLEASE STOP COMMENTING LIKE IF IT IS SOMETHING ELSE! LIKE DOING SO YOU JUST LOWER THE RATING WITHOUT ANY REASON. THANKS!///


Two new controllers added (total of 4):
1) TAP mode (fast and addictin' gameplay!);
2) SLIDE mode (the original gameplay style);
3) DYNAMIC SLIDE mode (a pro version of the Slide mode);
4) AUTORUN mode (Well...This is not only a controller! That's a new gameplay!);
AUTORUN is the new gameplay mode where you have only two buttons to play: JUMP and SHOOT while your alter ego will run until you catch the cat or just dies! :D 5) WORLD MAP added!

EPISODE 2:
Help Will in "The Land of Memories" where Will faces major difficulties, helped by new weapons funny weapons!
Use the Bazooka to disintegrate his enemies or destroy them in one shot with a powerful shotgun; use the ice bomb to paralyze your enemies!

Come back to the first world to face a more relaxing and easy world without be aware of crumbling platforms, TNT Boxes and more!
A suggestion? Jump on the spring to double jump, doing so you will have the chance to double your score and reach new highs!

EPISODE 1:

A great wind blows from the land of memory, bringing omens and old sensations. The Kingdom of the Dead, where everything seems bound to eternal rest, is troubled by some obscure presence, an intrudersomething alive! A loving kittens going to make this world up-side-down!

Will Musil, the skeleton detective, is at his desk in his officehes deep in a restless sleep, hovering between his dream and the memories of his past life, still unaware of what lies ahead

The famous comic book "A Skeleton Story ..." has finally come to the AppStore! With its pleasant graphics already known to the fans of this comic book and its simple game-play, it will keep you stuck to play for hours! The game soundtrack will soon carry you in an enchanted, yet intriguing atmosphere, where you can challenge your friends thanks to the online ranking chart, or you can beat your record so to unlock various extra components in the game. Catch the kitten while jumping over the various buildings (Warning: Some are unsafe!) trying not to get killed by the enemies you meet on your way! Try to catch it as quickly as possible, collect many coins and boxes for further bonus, and surpass yourself! But be careful! If you hesitate too much, the kitten will run away and throw you off the scent not to be back again, so be quick and catch it!

There's an infinite number of levels; it's all up to you and your skills! Once you got the kitten, have a rest at Henry's pub, where you can improve and upgrade your skills including: running, jumping, human time, ammo and so on! During the game you will find the Sprint bonus. Just take it, and youll be three times faster when running and shooting!

In addition, you will find the letters to form the name of W-I-L-L, and when you have all the letters in the name youll transform and become invincible for some time!

You will also find Extra items in the game, such as 38 exclusive wallpapers to download but beware, not all of them are available, so you'll need to score higher and higher to unlock them one by one!

Unlock all the Achievements in Open Feint to get all the feint scores. Remember some of them are secret because just the very best of you fellas can unlock them... and you? Are you one of them?

ImNoSuperMan's comments:




08-23-2010, 06:53 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 382
nice, been waiting for this.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"

08-23-2010, 06:55 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,209
Cool instant download where are you mister sammysin I know you've been waiting for this
08-23-2010, 07:00 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: In an Apple store near you
Posts: 1,549
Impressions guys. We need them!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
08-23-2010, 07:03 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Cool instant download where are you mister sammysin I know you've been waiting for this
Hahaha! Hey Glenn. About time this came out. I'm just downloading it, I'll post some impressions in a quarter of an hour.

Invaders Must Die.
08-23-2010, 07:07 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,209
Liking this so far nice graphics and overall presentation . The game plays alot like a slower paced monster dash but with a shop where you have to purchase the bullets and power ups with the coins you collect . There are also levels I don't think there is an endless mode . Overall I can say its been well worth the wait

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 08-23-2010 at 07:13 PM.
08-23-2010, 07:15 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Liking this so far nice graphics and overall presentation . The game plays alot like a slower paced monster dash but with a shop where you have to purchase the bullets and power ups with the coins you collect . There are also levels I don't think there is an endless mode . Overall I can say its been well worth the wait
Agree with my man Glenn! Only played 5 minutes. If you like stuff like Canabalt, Monster Dash, Chop Chop Runner, this is a top addition for 59p.

Definitely feels more slow, which is good as you always have time to react to your surroundings, unlike some of the games I mentioned earlier.

There is a very nice tracking system, time played, enemies killed, money saved etc...

One thing that helps the game is the RPG like upgrade system, you collect coins in the level (which sees you chasing a cat named Will across rooftops. Once you catch him, that level ends)... As you collect coins, you can exchange them for abilities, e.g. Speed boost, Jump boost etc...

I'm a fan of the macabre, so the style just fits perfectly for me. Bare in mind I've only played 5 minutes as it's 1.15am. But so far, I'd say most people would be very pleased with the purchase.

Cons for some? No screen flip (that I could find).

Invaders Must Die.
08-23-2010, 07:19 PM
#8
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 382
That's weird, I saw/ see flip screen from the main menu / options..
You must have just missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Agree with my man Glenn! Only played 5 minutes. If you like stuff like Canabalt, Monster Dash, Chop Chop Runner, this is a top addition for 59p.

Definitely feels more slow, which is good as you always have time to react to your surroundings, unlike some of the games I mentioned earlier.

There is a very nice tracking system, time played, enemies killed, money saved etc...

One thing that helps the game is the RPG like upgrade system, you collect coins in the level (which sees you chasing a cat named Will across rooftops. Once you catch him, that level ends)... As you collect coins, you can exchange them for abilities, e.g. Speed boost, Jump boost etc...

I'm a fan of the macabre, so the style just fits perfectly for me. Bare in mind I've only played 5 minutes as it's 1.15am. But so far, I'd say most people would be very pleased with the purchase.

Cons for some? No screen flip (that I could find).

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
08-23-2010, 07:23 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,209
Yeah flip screen is availiable in the options will let sammysin off as it's silly o'clock here in the uk
08-23-2010, 07:24 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zallman View Post
That's weird, I saw/ see flip screen from the main menu / options..
You must have just missed it.
Fantastic, nice one mate. I'll blame that one on the heavy eyes.


Hahaha, let's just say you're sharper than me at this hour, hey Glenn!

Invaders Must Die.