★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iwin, Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 30.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.6
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Over 500,000 downloads for Pigeon Squadron! A half million people addicted to Pigeon Squadron can't be wrong!

The wackiest and most outrageous bird-pooping game on the App Store! Play as heroic pigeons flying over cities and create chaos by bombing the humans, pets and vehicles below!

"Genius, twisted and thoroughly entertaining" - MobileGamesUnlimited.com

"Finally, an iPhone app for the pigeon. Genius" - Brian Pigeon, London's premier blogging pigeon

"Great controls; excellent art; charmingly stylish." - SlideToPlay.com

"Its good, old-fashioned fun" - Stuff.tv

"Highly recommend" "I was laughing like a maniac when I first started playing the game" - NineOverTen.com

Selected as This Week's Must-Have iOS Games by CulOfMac.com: "A great bit of fun and a bargain at less than a dollar."

"Very pleased hearing the crys of my pigeon dropping victims." - MacWorld

"A fun aerial bird poop bombing game. A good buy" - 148apps.com

***YOUR FEEDBACK COUNTS!*** If you like Pigeon Squadron, show your support by rating the game and posting a review. We want to hear from you and make the best game possible!

The pigeons WILL have their revenge! After centuries of being shooed, chased and abused as flying rats, the pigeons are fighting back! Bombs Away!

PIGEON SQUADRON WANTS YOU!
Join an elite team of paramilitary pilot pigeons prepared to relieve themselves at will in order to bring humans to their knees! Play as Philby, Burgess, Maclean and Blunt each one with his own pooping prowess.

CRAPTASTIC MISSIONS!
Complete 45 missions where you get to drop your payback payload on businessmen, hippies, beach bums, golfers, grandmas, tourists, ducks, school buses and more! Hit the moving targets and survive against the human objects thrown at you.

WEAPONS OF MASS REVULSION
Wreak havoc in three beautiful cities reminiscent of New York, London and Paris each with unique targets to hit and specific missions to complete.

TILT TO FLY, TAP TO POOP
With perfectly responsive touch and motion controls, who knew it was so easy to master the art of flying AND pooping at the same time?

YOUR OWN PLAYLIST
You can access your iPod/iPhone Music Library to play your own music while playing.

Are you ready to join the Pigeon Squadron? Do your part and inquire at an App Store near you!

FOLLOW US: twitter.com/iplaygaming
FIND US: facebook.com/iplaygaming
WATCH OUR VIDEOS: youtube.com/user/IplayMobileGaming
08-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Back when I was in school, we'd refer to them as bombers.

08-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Whoa! Pigeon-pooping action! Awesome!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-24-2010, 08:52 AM
Hey Guys,

As goiMot has spotted we have silently launched our awesome new game Pigeon Squadron in Canada only.

We are running a test launch to gain feedback on the game and it would be great if we could also get some feedback from a couple of TA Forum users

The first 2 users to post on this thread that are keen to get a promo code and try this game out for us and give us some feedback (we think its awesome) i will send out the codes too

Please note we are looking to get feedback asap aas we want the game to launch globally asap so everyone can join the Pigeon Squadron

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IplayGaming

Become a Fan on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IplayGaming
08-24-2010, 08:53 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
I would love one
08-24-2010, 08:54 AM
I would!

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm in the US
08-24-2010, 08:56 AM
I would love to try one, but I only have a US account.
Seems promising for a time killer, and will wait out.
08-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Same here...would love to try, but I only have a US account. Definitely find the graphical style appealing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-24-2010, 09:09 AM
Sorry guys think i was a little premature with my post as the codes are not available yet

However i do encourage anyone who knows anyone in Canada to download this game and share your thoughts

Also once the game is live i will post a few codes on here for everyone to fight over

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IplayGaming

Become a Fan on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IplayGaming

Last edited by I-play; 08-24-2010 at 09:14 AM. Reason: more info
08-25-2010, 12:27 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
I picked this up this morning and I was expecting something like "Fowlplay' (which I like) but Pigeon is a completely different experience.

I noticed that the game is developed by Creative Patterns (Turn Episode 1 is one of my top 5 puzzle games on the appstore), and they have done it again: This shows great attention to detail and a very enjoyable gameplay.

I love the music, the art, the way u control Philby -the pigeon- (tilt forward to speed up and backward to slow down) and the minimaps.

The aim of the game is to hit targets and complete the missions ( 45 missions in total: 15 missions/city). There's 3 cities: Cockney, Gaulle and Metro City. U can achieve gold, silver or bronze medal according to the points obtained but it's necessary to get a bronze medal to unlock the next mission.

There's some power ups (food) to increase the energy and tons of objects ( hats, balls, boots) thrown at you by the characters, that make you decrease your energy level.

I have some suggestions:
- Add more food or power ups (I played 5 missions so far and was only able to get 2 power ups , compare to tons of red objects thrown @ the pigeon).

-Online leaderboards (Open feint, plus+ or apple's Game center).

Overall, I'm really impressed, highly recommended.

Last edited by goiMot; 08-25-2010 at 12:34 AM.