★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: [Czech description]:
Hra je kompletn lokalizována jak do etiny, tak anglitiny. Více o obsahu a kvalitách hry napoví screenshoty níe a review uitel. Hra je vyvýjena eským autorem, který vám peje píjemnou zábavu!:-)

----------------

IMPORTANT
Sorry for typos in English dictionary. Update 1.4.1 will be released in next days, bringing word classification changes for english version and fixes of some typos. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

[English description]:
Looking for huge action? Eye bleeding effects and best game story ever? Hmm.. no way, this is not going to happen.

But if you like playing with words, nice interface with no annoying things/ads and fun, you can have with your friends in the DUEL mode, then you will love this game. Also, we listen to your reviews and work on next updates. Read below for more informations.

4000 words
Over 4000 words and multiple word sentences.

2 languages
You can switch between English and Czech language, each with its own word database, leaderboards and achievements.

3 difficulties
Three difficulties, with different number of lifes, advices and rewards for guessing of word. In addition, easiest difficulty is limited with 300 words, suitable for new players and kids.

Multiplayer
Have fun with your friends on your iPhone. No more devices are needed. In "DUEL" mode, you can set any word and description and let your friends to guess it.

Nice graphics and effects
All buttons have graphical effects and sounds, that can be disabled in options. Also, you can rotate your display.

OpenFeint support
Log in with your OpenFeint account and discover more than 30 achievements and 6 online leaderboards!

Integrated iPod music player
Listen and change your currently playing song right inside the game, using the integrated iPod player.

Auto-save of game progress
Someone is calling you or your battery is low? Don't worry, your game state is always saved safely!

----------------

Please, support us and write a review! Remember, it helps us to keep the updates coming. Stay tuned for next big update. Big thanks to all fans!:)

Some of planned features in 1.5 version:
- downloadable content - players will be allowed to create their own dictionaries and share them with others
- multiplayer - challenge mode with league ladders

DangerCZE's comments:
Game Description

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id383625515

Classic hangman word game with nice graphics and intuitive controls right on your iPhone, iPod and iPad.

Promo Codes

And finally, as the developer of this game, I decided to give few promo codes away. Enjoy it!

- Edit (SEP/2): I removed the promo codes, because they have been already used.

If you like this game, don't forget to write review! Thank you:-)
08-24-2010, 11:05 AM
awesome game, i had a lot of fun playing it today at the office and it was perfect for playing at the train - beacuse i had time to look out the window from time to time and wasn't bound to the screen like other games do

08-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rams View Post
awesome game, i had a lot of fun playing it today at the office and it was perfect for playing at the train - beacuse i had time to look out the window from time to time and wasn't bound to the screen like other games do
Maybe you are a friend of the developer or the developer themselves or just a harmless commuter who likes looking at the scenery
08-24-2010, 11:46 AM
maybe i also like the app
08-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Howlingwolf: I created this topic to let people say whatever they want about game. Also posted promo codes.. some of them are not yet used. Try it.. and then speak something about game.

I'm single developer from czech rep. and the game goes well there. If you have nothing else to say.. let this topic fade out, I don't care. I'm just presenting my game and I'm proud of it.
08-26-2010, 02:52 AM
all its gone

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
08-27-2010, 01:39 AM
I like The gallows for everyone.
09-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Announcement:

I would like to announce, that version 1.3 has been submitted to App Store and will be out soon. Also, LITE version of this game will be out in few days, so you can try it for free.
- changes: duel improved, new icon

You can check news on following facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/igallows

LITE version limitations:
- duel: max word length you can insert is only 10 characters (50 in full version)
- only beginner difficulty available

Last edited by DangerCZE; 09-02-2010 at 05:54 PM.