★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Slept On but decent games....

03-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Slept On but decent games....

There are some games that I bought eventhough I read more negative comments than good. Sometimes, I just use my natural instinct and it pays off most of the time. Here are some games that I thought were pretty enjoyable:

- Shooter ( It was only .99 cents so I figured why not? It provided me with alot of missions. The controls were very easy to get used to but there were some oments were I wanted to throw my phone through the wall haha )
- Iron Man ( It went down to a buck so I snatched it up, I actually liked it. Once I got my control settings down I busted some a$$ in that game )
- Brothers In Arms ( I paid $5 for a great game with no regrets. I beat it on all 3 settings. I feel like a Vet now! We not a real Vet but you get the point )
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed ( I don't know why but I'm a sucker for this game. It was cool and simple with a nice story. Not that bad )

anyone else?
03-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrianPerryProject View Post
There are some games that I bought eventhough I read more negative comments than good. Sometimes, I just use my natural instinct and it pays off most of the time. Here are some games that I thought were pretty enjoyable:

- Shooter ( It was only .99 cents so I figured why not? It provided me with alot of missions. The controls were very easy to get used to but there were some oments were I wanted to throw my phone through the wall haha )
- Iron Man ( It went down to a buck so I snatched it up, I actually liked it. Once I got my control settings down I busted some a$$ in that game )
- Brothers In Arms ( I paid $5 for a great game with no regrets. I beat it on all 3 settings. I feel like a Vet now! We not a real Vet but you get the point )
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed ( I don't know why but I'm a sucker for this game. It was cool and simple with a nice story. Not that bad )

anyone else?

BIA is such an awsome game! No regrets here
03-07-2009, 01:24 PM
BIA is my favorite by far.
03-07-2009, 02:08 PM
I accidentally bought BIA ,the second day I had my new ipod touch and only played it once. I suppose I will try it again sometime.