★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: OMG Blocks! - NEW GAME - Promo Codes & Free Mp3 - Enjoy :)

08-25-2010, 06:12 PM
OMG Blocks! - NEW GAME - Promo Codes & Free Mp3 - Enjoy :)

Hey all! Long time reader first time poster! Im very excited to announce the release of my first app for the iPhone and iPod touch!

As a thank you to anyone who takes a look at the app I have posted a link to download the epic extended version of the music I made for the game trailer. HERE!

I have a few promo codes to give out too so if you would like one just PM me and if there are any left I will gladly give you one!

I really hope you like the game! and thanks for looking!!!

OMG Blocks! available on the app store now!

"Quite simply the fastest, most intense block-swapping, combo-breaking, bomb-exploding, match-3 game ever!"

Using intuitive touch and swipe gestures battle your way through an unending challenge of block dropping puzzle awesomeness.

Youtube link | Pop Up

NO LIMITS!
Move any block to any location with two flicks of the finger. This allows you to set up and destroy over 50 blocks at once with a single move! No more dead ends, lack of moves, or frustrated fingers.

MULTI-TOUCH
Lightning fast action delivering a totally unique experience to the match 3 and block swapping genre!

MULTIPLE THEME-SETS
Making it a whole new gaming experience every time you play - PLUS NEW THEMES ADDED ALL THE TIME

Your mission is simple: Become an elite block swapping ninja and conquer the scores of your friends and foes all around the world OR sit back and enjoy a more mellow, casual gaming experience.

Unlike other block dropping games, this one’s not over when the blocks fill the screen! Fight your way back into the game before the timer runs out and keep on going!

CREATE YOUR OWN THEMES
Visit omgblocks.com and try your hand at making a custom theme for the game and yours might get feature in our next update!

------------------
- GAME FEATURES -
------------------
● Awesome colorful original graphics, totally unique sounds, and game play.
● Multi-touch block swapping like never before in a match-3 game!
● Learn as you go (no skill required to get started and have a blast, anyone can play)

● Match 3 or more Puzzle Style game play.
● Bomb Blocks!!! And lots of ‘em!
● Multiple Theme sets to choose from (colorblind friendly) AND NEW THEMES ADDED ALL THE TIME!

● Tons of Challenging Achievements which require different skills and playing strategies to unlock.

● Massive Multipliers and Bonus Points

● Multiple user Local and Global high scores so that even mom can represent! (No registration or login required)

● Increasing difficulty so it’s fun for everyone from noob to ninja!

● Super massive combo setups - seriously HUGE!
● Select your starting speed and the number of block types to use.
● 100 combinations of skill settings with bonus points to match.

● Clear as few as 3 to over 50 blocks with a single move! *some skill required.
● Insane block dropping speeds of up to 5 blocks a second.

● Game stats: review everything about your current game and compare them to your all time best.

● In app instructions, FAQ, and direct email to our support team! (we’re there to answer your questions asap)

Test your multi-touch block-swapping skills with OMG Blocks! You will be glad you did!

Thanks for looking and we'll see you on the leader boards!

Thanks again!

Last edited by Robert H; 08-25-2010 at 06:19 PM.
08-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Looks great
PM sent

08-25-2010, 06:24 PM
PM Sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-25-2010, 06:26 PM
PM sent

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
08-25-2010, 06:36 PM
pm sent. thanks in advance.
08-25-2010, 06:41 PM
pm sent!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
08-25-2010, 07:31 PM
PM sent... thanks!!!!
08-25-2010, 07:32 PM
I also sent a PM, looks nice.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
08-25-2010, 07:36 PM
WOW Thanks for all the PMs.
At this time I do not have any more Codes.

If you PMd me prior to this message I will do my best to get you all promo codes!!!!

If I am able to reserve more for you guys Ill let you know
08-26-2010, 10:20 AM
Thank you for the code!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!