★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Disney
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 68.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: CODE RED SOLDIER! OPERATION CAMOUFLAGE: EXECUTE! LET'S MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!

Heads up recruit, its time for Recon Basic Training. Your mission is to find top-secret items hidden throughout scenes from Toy Story 3. Youll be deployed to Andys Room, Bonnies Room and Sunnyside Daycare. Only the best of the best can find them all. Are you up for the task soldier?

Toy Story 3: Operation Camouflage is a hidden object game with 20 missions in four different drop zones. You can zoom in and out or use hints to help locate items. Play at your own pace in Easy mode or play with a timer in Hard mode. Includes stunning graphics that support iPhone 4s Retina display, and this game is a universal app so it works great for both iPhone and iPad!

****************** DISNEY MAKES MORE GREAT APPS ******************

JellyCar 3, Toy Story Mania, Phineas and Ferb Arcade, Disney Fairies Fly, Handy Manny Workshop, My Baby Einstein, Split/Second, Alice In Wonderland, and many more.

See all the Disney Apps at http://www.itunes.com/waltdisney

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Quote:
Code Red Soldier! Operation Camouflage: Execute! Let's Move, Move, Move!

Heads up recruit, its time for Recon Basic Training! Your mission is to find top secret items camouflaged throughout Andys Room, Bonnies Room and Sunnyside Daycare. Only the best of the best can find them all. Are you up for the task soldier?

Operation Camouflage has 20 missions throughout four locations: Andy's Room, Bonnie's Room, Caterpillar Room and Butterfly Room!

Download the free Toy Story 3 app and other great Disney games at http://www.itunes.com/waltdisney
08-25-2010, 11:15 PM
How late is this? Man, they should smarten up and just port an old PlayStation Toy Story game and take back this crap.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-26-2010, 06:39 AM
Awww, I loved TS3.

Invaders Must Die.
08-26-2010, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Awww, I loved TS3.
The movies cause i did too ! But the ending was so
08-26-2010, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Awww, I loved TS3.
Really? I thought it was kinda drawn-out... Got a bit exciting when they were about to be melted at the end, but then they were saved... :-( My fiancee cried...

(I'm a closet scrooge, I know... )
08-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
Really? I thought it was kinda drawn-out... Got a bit exciting when they were about to be melted at the end, but then they were saved... :-( My fiancee cried...

(I'm a closet scrooge, I know... )
Hahaha! It's ok my man. At least one of you has a heart!

Invaders Must Die.