★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: EASY Inc.
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Zeus raged because of the defiance by King and Queen of Argos. Hades provoked Zeus to punish Argos, then Zeus ordered monster Kraken to destroy Argos. At this moment Perseus came out to save Argos with his companions and they wanted to find out how to defeat Kraken together.

Game features:
- Turn based role playing game.
- With enough money, you are able to buy enemies, BOSS not included.
- Formation arrangement playing method. You should always keep a appropriate formation to reduce unnecessary harm.
- Simple and easy control: Complicated considerations do not require in this game.
- Role growth: Include different kinds of characters such as Bowman, Knight, Dwarf, Sart, Witch, Ghost.
08-26-2010, 12:11 AM
freakin cool, get to take on Medusa and the Kraken? I'm diggin this theme.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.

08-26-2010, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
freakin cool, get to take on Medusa and the Kraken? I'm diggin this theme.
Ditto. Nothing like a bit of mythology to balance out all those damned zombie games we harbor. But, what exactly is the gameplay? It looks suspiciously like Crystal Defenders-Vanguard Storm...

...anyone tried it yet?
08-26-2010, 12:44 AM
Toftt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss;
Ditto. Nothing like a bit of mythology to balance out all those damned zombie games we harbor. But, what exactly is the gameplay? It looks suspiciously like Crystal Defenders-Vanguard Storm...

...anyone tried it yet?
Yes...unfortunately. It certainly is different, but it's not fully baked. You have a party of adventurers that you move with a joystick, but in a turn-based fashion, toward packs of enemies. You either fight them or purchase them, lol, and then they fight for you. The units don't even animate when they move. If you tap a controlled character, it grays out, which keeps it from accepting your move commands and this is how you are supposed to organize your troops for battle. You probably have to play it to understand it, but I certainly don't recommend doing that. This is not a new genre blossoming, it is an experiment that failed, in my opinion.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-26-2010, 01:27 AM
cool

this is one of the most entertaining games on the appstore. The only problem is that it is a bit to short. I am looking forward to seeing some more levels, but other than that this is an amazing game.
08-26-2010, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix;
this is one of the most entertaining games on the appstore. The only problem is that it is a bit to short. I am looking forward to seeing some more levels, but other than that this is an amazing game.
Plants vs. Zombies
Words With Friends
Rolando
Zen Bound
Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor
Zenonia
N.O.V.A
Angry Birds
Edge

...aaaaand War of the Titans.

I stand corrected.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-26-2010, 04:31 AM
Sounds pretty much like The Myth of Heroes Legend by the same company.

It took some time to learn to play it well, but the game rewarded that with interesting formation strategy concept I haven't met anywhere else.
08-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olio;
Sounds pretty much like The Myth of Heroes Legend by the same company.

It took some time to learn to play it well, but the game rewarded that with interesting formation strategy concept I haven't met anywhere else.
Yes, the gameplay is exactly like TMoHL, so if you like that, it's safe to say you will like this one. Nice artwork too.