★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Aliens are about to take over Earth, and mankind's best hope for survival is a brave fox cub and a wisecracking squirrel! Will you help them save the world is this hilarious new hidden object adventure?

When Sprill and Ritchie accidentally scatter items from different ages throughout the space-time continuum, they set off a chain reaction that could allow a sinister alien race to rule humanity. Join this daring duo as they set out to collect everything that's out of place and foil the plans of the evil ETs. This time-tripping adventure will tickle your funny bone as much as it teases your brain!

If you like Sprill & Ritchie: Adventures in Time, check out Sprill: The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle for even more hidden object fun! http://bit.ly/Sprill

GAME FEATURES:
33 levels
55 mini-games
Hundreds of hidden objects
Animated story sequences
-----------------------------------------
More fun games from Alawar:
VAMPIRE SAGA: PANDORA'S BOX Explore eerie locations in this captivating mystery thriller!
HOTEL MOGUL Point-and-click fun that will have you laughing all the way to the bank!
FARM FRENZY 2: PIZZA PARTY! Return to the farm to create your favorite food!
GOURMANIA Become the world's top chef in this addictive hidden object smash hit!

For more games, visit us at www.iphone.alawar.com!
-----------------------------------------
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!
08-26-2010, 05:39 AM
is this just hidden object or more like Mushroom Age - a mix of things to do?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

08-26-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
is this just hidden object or more like Mushroom Age - a mix of things to do?
Mostly a hidden object. And I must say that the fans of this genre will find S&R rather challenging. There's A LOT to seek, a plenty of pixel hunting.
08-26-2010, 06:04 AM
I probably prefer more of a mixture of thngs to do, like mushroom age. Will wait for @lacedolphin to give her impressions, she usually likes this sorta game.

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
08-26-2010, 06:41 AM
OK - i loved mushroom age thats all and the first pic of the screenshots isn't hidden object thats all

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
08-26-2010, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
I probably prefer more of a mixture of thngs to do, like mushroom age. Will wait for @lacedolphin to give her impressions, she usually likes this sorta game.
Awww, tyvm. Yep, clicked as soon as I saw the title and dev, lol. I'll TOFFT this one for ya all. BRB!

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin
08-26-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacedolphin View Post
Awww, tyvm. Yep, clicked as soon as I saw the title and dev, lol. I'll TOFFT this one for ya all. BRB!
Excellent, waiting for your impressions with baited breath! I have to say, screens do look very nice. Am hoping the gameplay is to match.

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
08-26-2010, 09:57 AM
Well so far even on the first HO puzzle I've ran into a twist. It tells you to find one thing thing and while looking you'll break something and have to find those pieces also and complete a task of fixing what you broke before moving on. It also starts out with the beginnings of a decent storyline set-up. If this is any indication of what is to come it definatly has my interest with the unexpected twist and turn right off the bat, which gives a nice fresh feel to it. The only thing I've found that I'm concerned is even in zoom mode, some the stuff is very very small, so bring the bi-focals.

In all it seems like a solid HO with some twists and extras added in. Especially if you liked Sprill 1, it should be a good buy.

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin
08-26-2010, 10:03 AM
PC version:
08-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Voice? Without it these games feel sterile. Try Laura jones 2.