★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In FIRE POWER on rush's human modern war world, player can control a advanced battleplan FIRE-I or helicopter LIGHT to beat all manner of enemies. This air battle game contain 4 different major worlds, each world has 2 stages and a powerful boss you need to conquer, and lots of different kinds of enemy plane you need to shoot down. Hope you joying game, and remeber MANA.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

08-26-2010, 07:30 AM
This came out of nowhere. Anyone TOFFT?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

08-26-2010, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
This came out of nowhere. Anyone TOFFT?
I will when it's out in the US tonight .
08-26-2010, 07:44 AM
That looks like it rocks! how long has that been brewing?

Sector3 Website
3 Sprockets Website

Twitter: @Sector3Games | @3Sprockets
08-26-2010, 07:49 AM
Have the graphics just been ripped out of Metal Slug?

InvertY.com - A gaming diary.
08-26-2010, 07:57 AM
I used to have fire power ex on an old phone of mine , can't remember if it was my old windows mobile or Sony ericcson . Was good from what I remember

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey
08-26-2010, 08:30 AM
Yeah this game is pretty old, had it on my Pocket PC. It was pretty good for a Pocket PC game. I was usually annoyed at how my stylus/hand was constantly in the way of the action and there wasn't a finely tuned hit-box like in many of the shmups out there.
08-26-2010, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citsade View Post
Yeah this game is pretty old, had it on my Pocket PC. It was pretty good for a Pocket PC game. I was usually annoyed at how my stylus/hand was constantly in the way of the action and there wasn't a finely tuned hit-box like in many of the shmups out there.
That'll be what I played it on then .. My old htc touch windows ppc

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey
08-26-2010, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRevChap View Post
Have the graphics just been ripped out of Metal Slug?
More than obvious

I love this world!
08-26-2010, 09:34 AM
Well...isn't this going to be pulled right away?