★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: earthMK2
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.4 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The devil who kidnapped the princess,a symbol of peace and hope, undermined morale.
And the devil is occupying the kingdom as surging waves.
The sly devil shattered hearts of the princess and spread then around the castle.
Then the devil ordered his inferiors to keep pieces.
Be a warrior. You wake the princess as you collect all pieces of her heart with her friend fairy.
Break through throwing knives and steel shells from the inferiors.
Rescue the princess and liberate the kingdom from the devil's hands.

The beautiful fantasy world - beautiful graphics and musics lead you the world of fantasy fairy tale.

The stunning action of knives - feel to elliminate all throwing knives from everywhere with your sppedy and accurate touching.

The risky movement - eliminate pouring throwing knives with a burnning sword (like touching in extreme speed) and get the herat of princess
as quick as avoid wrecking balls.

The various playing modes - not only clear stages, enjoy at a time to relate all stages.

The world wide fully management system - login at the Princess Road official management home page and check your best records and levels.
Reach the goal to the world best warrior " Rock 'n' Roll~~!!
08-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Looks really fun but I will wait for game impressions. Spen too much today already.

08-26-2010, 05:57 PM
is that a fruit ninja game like?

eh
08-26-2010, 06:21 PM
The wrap around text in the fifth screen just killed it for me. If that is the screen they show what other details did they overlook? It's the small things that matter and make a difference.
08-27-2010, 12:53 AM
I just bought, impressions within 30min
08-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Terrible, nothing more, hardly even a game.
08-27-2010, 02:42 AM
LOL... is it really that bad? So what's the gameplay like?
08-27-2010, 04:59 AM
everything is static, then images of a cut out enemy appear followed by the image of either a bomb or other projectile. the projectile graphic grows in size (i guess to represent its approach?) when the projectile glows orange you tap the screen, if you don't you eventually die. that's it. it seems as if an artist tried to make a game without a programmer.