★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minigore Auto-Aiming

View Poll Results: Do you use the auto-aiming feature in minigore?
Yes, It's Great 6 30.00%
No, It sucks 14 70.00%
I don't have minigore, but am rushing off to buy it now because it's such an awesome game 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
08-27-2010, 02:09 AM
Minigore Auto-Aiming

This is a thread about the minigore auto-aiming (I know, you would never have guessed from the title,right?)

Personally I think it can be handy but it's fatal flaw is that it always shoots the weapon boxes, so on that ground I never use it.

What do you guys think? Do you use the auto-aiming feature when you play minigore?
08-27-2010, 02:52 AM
I always start at 6k and auto aiming isn't that useful at that hardness since you can't run away while shooting behind you.

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
08-27-2010, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KushyKush View Post
I always start at 6k and auto aiming isn't that useful at that hardness since you can't run away while shooting behind you.
Agreed
08-27-2010, 03:00 AM
The poll should contain one more option: Minigore sucks, the multiplayer is an empty promise.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
08-28-2010, 06:57 AM
This has been asked before...

But it depends what mood I'm in, if I just want easy points to unlock characters then yes, I'd use auto-aim. But if I'm actually playing it, no - what's the point? That takes away the whole point of game! Then it wouldn't be a dual-stick shooter, just a stick shooter?

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.