★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tangible Games
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 71.1 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Enjoy absolutely the BEST memory GAME with your family and friends! With ELEVEN beautiful card sets and up to FOUR player matches, it's truly awesome!

Stunning visuals surpassing ANY other game of the genre
FREE 'Fruitmania' card set (Previously only available as an in app purchase!)
TEN finely crafted card sets available as In App Purchases (Check out newly added "Monster's Memory" card set!)
Up to FOUR players multiplayer on the same device
AI available for purchase. Challenge computer-controlled opponents!
Up to FIVE board sizes for adjustable difficulty
TWO game modes - "Standard" and "One Flip"
HIGH SCORES for single player mode
A PACK with SEVEN card sets available with a 70% discount
TWO SMALLER PACKS at low prices.
iOS 5 support

"Awesome Memory" is a card game in which all of the cards are laid face down on a surface and players take turns flipping two cards face up. The object of the game is to reveal pairs of matching cards. The game can be enjoyed by up to four players at a time on one device or on your own.

With eleven beautifully illustrated card sets (Monster's Memory, ABC Animals, Caribbean Pirates, Turtles, Ancient Egypt, Doodle Space, Butterflies, Fruitmania, Parrots, Stars and Stripes and Back in the USSR) available either for FREE or as In App Purchases "Awesome Memory Pro" provides much more variety than ANY of the competing titles.
Top notch graphics, sounds and effects, exceeding anything in the genre, add up to many hours of fun filled entertainment.

"Awesome Memory Pro" is very easy to learn and both children and adults love it! This game can gather your whole family at the table and provide many hours of shared fun. Or if you have friends coming to the party, "Awesome Memory Pro" will surely become the center of attention, and you'll spend a lot of time competing with each other. It won't be surprising if in the morning when the party ends you'll find yourself trying to beat your own high-score in the single player mode or challenging computer-controlled opponents.

If you want even more "Awesome Memory", consider upgrading to "Awesome Memory Pro" and get all future card sets (like awesome "Monster's Memory" added in the latest update), game modes and other extensions for free! Upgrading to "Awesome Memory Pro" saves you almost 85%!

Tangible Games's comments:
Version 1.3 released. Support developers by downloading the free version!

Greetings from Tangible Games!

You may have heard about our team. We have developed critically acclaimed Banzai Rabbit published by Revolutionary Concepts and based on these great guys original concept design.

Today we announce the release of our first solo work - Awesome Memory for iPad.

Awesome Memory is a card game in which all of the cards are laid face down on a surface and players take turns flipping two cards face up. The object of the game is to reveal pairs of matching cards.

We firmly believe that It is absolutely the BEST memory game in the AppStore. ELEVEN beautifully illustrated card sets, gorgeous graphics, sounds and effects, four players multiplayer games (on one device) - all these features make this game perfect for family fun or parties with friends etc. For example, we play this game ourselves while our Banzai Rabbit for iPhone with the support of the Retina display (It looks UNBELIEVABLE!) is compiling.

At first sight, Awesome Memory may not be a game of choice for hardcore gamers here at TA, but if you have friends or brothers/sisters or kids - it will surely become a nice addition to your collection of iPad apps. It is so fun to compete with people you know - and show them who has awesome memory
And of course, you can play this game alone, trying to set a high score. Can you beat the smallest board size (4x3) in 6 turns?

Game comes in two flavours, PRO and FREE. Pro version has all card sets unlocked, no ads and provides future upgrades free of charge. In the free version you can unlock other card sets via an in app purchase.

Check out this gameplay video!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Links to the App Store:
Pro: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/awesome-memory-pro/id385898423?mt=8
Free: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/awesome-memory/id384042217?mt=8

Game's page on our site:http://tangiblegames.com/awesomememory

If you have questions or suggestions, please, write here and we'll answer asap. Or use a contact form on our site http://tangiblegames.com

iTunes info:

iTunes info:

08-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Tangible Games
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
niceeee...great graphics artwork...i just bought the zombie memory and it look so bad and blur on my ipad...its great to hear this one is on its way coming to ipad.
A small hint.
"Awesome Memory" will get an update - and chances are high that there will be a new creepy card set among others. Stay tuuuuuuned

P.S. And remember - buying "Awesome Memory Pro" you get all future updates free of charge

08-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Hope everyone will show their support and give Tangibles title a go. There certainly can never be enough multiplayer games on the iPad and the guys have put the same graphical flair into Awesome Memory as they did working on Banzai with us. On top of all that hell they v.generously made it FREE, so kids or no kids (that you know of ) why not give it a try.
Now I'm off to get my butt kicked by my 4 year old - again!
08-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Just tried the free and loved it, will buy the full later. Since my kids love memory games I own several of them but this looks like it may be the best.

Fruit Memory is the one we have been playing the most since it is four players. However, awesome memory is also four players, several themed boards and stats, got to give the edge to this game.
08-27-2010, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
so if i buy the full version there will be no DLC or IAP in upcoming updates?
Yep. The thing is, we hate current situation in the AppStore where prices go down days after the release - cause no one will buy your app if it's not 99 cents - and where brutal competition forces us, developers, to raise and lower the price all the time trying to get higher in the charts.
So we decided to try another approach with "Awesome Memory" which we think is more honest.

As developers often do, we have two versions: FREE and PRO.

And FREE will remain free forever, but of course it will be only a demo - if you want more, there is DLC. And we think it is fair, because we let people try the game before they decide to buy anything.

PRO, on the other hand, will have all possible features in updates unlocked by default. No DLC ever. But -and that's the main point - the price of the Pro version won't be low, and it will only go higher when we add more content - cause you have to pay decent money for high quality entertainment. Sure, we aren't expecting high sales of the Pro version with this approach but still hope that there are people who are ready to pay for the best experience.
Free version will show them that there is an experience worth paying for.

It's just an experiment, and we may choose different approach to pricing with our next app, but it will stay true for "Awesome Memory". From our standpoint, this is what is most awesome about it
08-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Now you have a chance to get "Awesome Memory Pro" for free!

Spread the word, get "Awesome Memory Pro"!

Get "Awesome Memory Pro" for free in three simple steps!
  1. Download the free version of "Awesome Memory".
  2. Run the game and use two share buttons: tweet and/or fb share. Don't forget to follow "Awesome Memory" to be in the know of updates!
  3. Private message me the links to your twitter and/or facebook page.

20 Promo codes of "Awesome Memory Pro" are waiting for you!

We are indie developers and want to create great games for your enjoyment. It is vital for us to have as many people as possible to try "Awesome Memory". Help us spread the word!
08-28-2010, 10:24 PM
Just tried the lite and I loved it. PM sent. Thanks.
08-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Tweeted and followed. Also PM'ed. Hope it helps.

Like the game and design also. Thank you very much.
08-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Tweeter and followed. Pm also sent. Looks good. Thanks.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-29-2010, 08:25 AM
Pro version for free

I am not too late to get pro version for free? I like Awesome Memory!
tweeted and followed and pm'ed you