★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pack your bags for a trip through the skies in Airport Mania! Travel through 8 amusing airports while you land a variety of planes, purchase upgrades, and avoid delays. Stay on your toes as some planes carry precious cargo and will need to land in a hurry, while others might need a trip to the repair shop. But, with good planning, you're sure to make it to the gate on time! With unique challenges, whimsical characters, and fun that will put a smile on your face, Airport Mania is one flight you can't miss!

The iPad version of Airport Mania: First Flight features high quality graphics that give a better view of the airport as well as more power-ups and achievements, and nearly twice as many levels as the iPhone version!

* 8 distinctly different Airports!
* Whimsical Graphics and Music!
* Awards to Challenge your skills!
* 84 Unique Levels!
* Secret Paper planes mode!
* Automatically saves as you play!

IMPORTANT: Users that are

Julio Gorgé's comments:
Airport Mania: First Flight HD for the iPad just got released on the App Store!

http://bit.ly/bjAPHt

The iPad version has higher quality graphics that give a better view of the airport, plus all the power-ups and achievements that were originally on the PC/Mac. It also has nearly twice as many levels as the iPhone version!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Initial price is just $1.99, may change in the future so in case of doubt grab it now

We'll be watching this thread for questions, suggestions or bug reports.
08-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Wow, I loved the iphone version, great news!

08-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Instabuy for me! This has made the start of my weekend so ace

This forum is bad for my bank balance!
08-27-2010, 04:29 PM
Is this like Flight Control? Better?
08-27-2010, 04:51 PM
It's different than Flight Control. Airport Mania is a time management game, you have to progress through different stages, upgrading your airport and making combos to reach the highest possible scores on each level.

www.lemonteam.com - iPhone, iPad and Android game development and porting

Developers of Ranch Rush 2 HD, Airport Mania games for iOS, Ricochet Infinity, BioLabs, Diamond Drop, Mahjong Epic, Mahjong Epic HD, Music Catch, Fashion Fix, Herod's Lost Tomb
08-27-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm loving this game, the controls are easy, the bigger screen makes it just as fluid to do combos. Upgrading is about right, not too fast or too slow.

The tutorial is one of the best tutorials, it's informative, fun, not long winded and let's a beginner get to grips with the game.

I am only a few levels into it, but up to now it's been pretty plain sailing, and I expect a challenge as I progress further.

I prefer it on the iPad, as the little planes are cute....but I'm thinking this is a girl thing! Don't let that put you off, it's easy on the eye and good to play.

08-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Autumn0o View Post

I prefer it on the iPad, as the little planes are cute....but I'm thinking this is a girl thing! Don't let that put you off, it's easy on the eye and good to play.
Yeah, the colors are pastel - a lot of light blue and pink...

However, the iPhone game was very good, so I'm likely to pick this one up. But, those colors....

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Yeah, the colors are pastel - a lot of light blue and pink...

However, the iPhone game was very good, so I'm likely to pick this one up. But, those colors....
I'm prefer the pastel green myself lol

The gameplay is ace, and there's masses of levels to do, going to take me a good few hours, and the levels aren't long winded, they feel about right.

The price for this app is a steal.

08-28-2010, 12:08 AM
This is easily one of my favourite iPhone games of all time and I have been waiting for the sequel for simply ages...

I had no idea that the HD version was in the work, and I bought this without hesitation.

Awesome game and very much looking forward to playing this over with extra levels and HD loveliness!

I absolutely adore this game, a great start to the weekend

Now Playing: This War of Mine | Motorsport Manager | Hearthstone
08-28-2010, 01:30 AM
Loved loved loved the iPhone version but wow, nearly twice as many levels here?! You had me.