★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Quadnoid is a breakout game with addition of couple new features.

- simple but wonderfull and fresh graphics with particle engine
- 11 different powerups
- 20 different bricks (some are special) each brick plays different tone of sound while destroying it (sometimes it might create a very nice melody)
- 81 interesting levels (looped for infinite score)
- game state autosave
- background iPod music allowed
- possibility to control a paddle by tiling device (+50% points more) and sensitivity settings for it
- excellent collision accuracy
- Openfeint integration (best score & best level leaderboards plus achievements)
- Free Game Mode! - you can start playing from any level that you have seen in normal mode
- "Tap to collect" - collect power-ups by taping on them (its also a way of getting rid of "Sudden death" bonus)

bartekhugo's comments:

Quadnoid is a breakout game with addition of couple new features.

iTunes Link: QuadNoid AppStore link

- simple but wonderfull and fresh graphics with particle engine
- 11 different powerups
- 20 different bricks (some are special) each brick plays different tone of sound while destroying it (sometimes it might create a very nice melody)
- 81 interesting levels (looped for infinite score)
- game state autosave
- background iPod music allowed
- possibility to control a paddle by tiling device (+50% points more) and sensitivity settings for it
- excellent collision accuracy
- Openfeint integration (best score & best level leaderboards plus achievements)

Developer info:

Twitter: twitter.com/bartekhugo
Blog: http://student.agh.edu.pl/~thret/blog/
Mail: corhydron@gmail.com

Opinion:

Everyone who has played this game says the same thing: "Best breakout game in AppStore!".
08-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Why is it best ?

Playing : Dragon Quest 8 / Battleheart:Legacy / Monster Hunter Potrable 2G / Wayward Souls

08-28-2010, 01:03 AM
Well, i was trying a number of those type of gams from AppStore, and always i was like: ehh that's not i what i'm expecting from those kind of games, something is missing, something is not right.
With QuadNoid it's different... ball accuracy is very good, you can hit the ball with the paddle precisely where you want + very nice graphics i think, smoothness, some striking visual and sound effects make the gameplay even better.

Here are 3 promo codes for you guys, so you could check it by yourselves:

KTHAHLWXLTXP
4P477E4KNEJF
ERFKNX76FW3K

enjoy!
May the QuadNoid be with you!
and sorry for my english
08-28-2010, 01:18 AM
I would pick it up if a universal update is coming so I can play it on the ipad.
08-28-2010, 01:24 AM
@cranker, game is now in appstore only for 3 days, ill see how seles is going and make and update then, but im seriously starting thinking to create an iPad version anyway, because more and more people are asking me about it
08-28-2010, 11:16 AM
Game Impressions

Couple things I'd suggest are to update to latest version of openfeint. Also, I noticed a couple bugs: crashes when I try to access openfeint, and my settings don't save (I have the music turned off in settings but everytime I open the app, the music plays.)

Besides those points, I find that it's a very nice game. I've tried almost all of em of this type, and with done fixes here and there, this could be one of my top arkanoid games I own. I love the graphics in-game, but the glare on the icon is ugly.

Overall, once the bugs are fixed I'd definitely recommend this. Worth 1.99 for sure.

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
08-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Best breakout game ever, on any platform, is Bust Em and Bust Em 2 for pocket PC
08-29-2010, 05:29 AM
Has anyone else has a "saving setting" problem ar any other problems? openfeint/craches fixed, but i would like to fix as many bugs as possible, before submitting update...

thanks
08-29-2010, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartekhugo View Post
Has anyone else has a "saving setting" problem ar any other problems? openfeint/craches fixed, but i would like to fix as many bugs as possible, before submitting update...

thanks

The save settings works now. Dunno why but it's not an issue anymore

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
08-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Does this live up to the thread title?

Invaders Must Die.