★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Beebe Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Dragon's Keep is a beautifully designed tilt-action arcade game that features 14 unlockable characters and two play modes. Race against the clock in Fury mode or see how long you can last in the Survival!

Post your scores to Facebook and compete for the highest score on OpenFeint!

You're guaranteed to have hours of fun, especially if you get your friends in on the action!

----------

Descriptions of the two gameplay modes are as follows:

FURY MODE:

This is an excitingly fast-paced mode where there are no lives (which means no death!), HOWEVER, there is a 1 minute time limit!

Your goal is simple: get the highest score as possible before your time is up! Running into the red pigs and dragons will lower your score, while coins and Purple gems will increase it. Oh, and try your best to avoid Red gems as well.

Climb to the top of the competitive OpenFeint leaderboards!

----------

SURVIVAL MODE:

This mode is a little more slower-paced, but not any less exciting! Try to get as far as you can to (1) get the highest score and (2) unlock up to 14 playable characters by finding the keys (hint: they are closely guarded by the deadly Dragons).

Avoid anything that is not a coin, a key, or a gem (though you might want to steer clear of the Red ones).

NOTE: If you run into a Dragon, it's an instant game over so BE CAREFUL!!!

----------

If you download, please take the time to post a review/rating. There are exciting updates in the works!

jonbeebe's comments:
We're pleased to announce that Dragon's Keep has been approved and is LIVE in the AppStore now!

Special thanks to my wife, Biffy Beebe, who directed this title and did all the graphics for it... It came out very, VERY nice in our opinion, but we'd like YOUR input and feedback!

Please take these promo codes and give a rating/review, thank you very much for your support:

3WXFKPLX699X
EXY3XW6YXYN7
73XWKNJRHJ3X
XAJK3HP4X3R9
XAYYWYPTEXY9
HK46J49J3YXW
NWTWR6R96PTP
FYT6NR6PL47L
MTYHY7NPRPNK
MER7AHA6J9KM
9KKYY9EWHLTK
WNMNT9K99XRA
7NY9YAKKH3HK
LJMANKHATAK7
FLX6EA3F37EM

Once again, please take a moment to leave a rating/review if you take a promo code!

Thank you very much!

-----
http://beebegames.tumblr.com/
08-27-2010, 06:51 PM
LJMANKHATAK7. Thank you!

↪ GameCenter : Igoo

08-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Took 73XWKNJRHJ3X. Thanks very much.

It would be nice if everyone else would post which code they used. All the codes were nearly gone.

--DotComCTO
08-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DotComCTO View Post
Took 73XWKNJRHJ3X. Thanks very much.

It would be nice if everyone else would post which code they used. All the codes were nearly gone.

--DotComCTO
lol. You expected something different? It's lame, I agree. Can NON-registered members see these posts?
08-27-2010, 07:00 PM
Yes, for those who took codes and had the courtesy to say which one... thank you very much.

Please also take a moment to leave a rating/review for the app, it would be GREATLY appreciated... thanks a lot!
08-27-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by racingspider View Post
Can NON-registered members see these posts?
You bet they can. Can you imagine how many world wide are watching? Its part of the game. BTW this is made by the people that made doodle dash. Good stuff thats free today too. Dragon's Keep is really trippy. I didn't take a code but I put it on my list. Check it out!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-27-2010, 09:53 PM
A game called "Dragon's Keep" that's not an RPG is just...wrong.
08-28-2010, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
A game called "Dragon's Keep" that's not an RPG is just...wrong.
LOL but agreed. Came in with the expectation of seeing an RPG or a dungeon crawler.