★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chen Hao
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 28.4 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Want more fun? get ipad version which has VS mode and one more background.

Dinosaurs, land-locked for millions of years, want to escape Earth!
However, there is an evil alien in space that seeks to thwart their plans by dropping poisonous dinosaur fruit onto the dinosaur's space tower.
Help the dinosaurs escape Earth!

Tilt the device right and left or use touch control to catch falling dinosaurs, aiming to make their tower as high as you can while avoiding the Meteorite,poison fruits and devastating 500-ton wight attack!

Features:
-15 different kinds of dinosaurs
-Amazing animations
-Golden dino or fruit to boost up
-Dinosaur stacking
-Alternative fruit mode
-Achievements&leadboard

kongzhong's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

08-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Yes! Finally! Went to check the forums one last time and here's one of my most anticipated games!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

08-28-2010, 04:11 AM
Fun take on a scoops take game
08-28-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Yes! Finally! Went to check the forums one last time and here's one of my most anticipated games!
hope you enjoy the game
08-28-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Great! Let me know your thoughts, really liking the artwork

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
08-28-2010, 09:58 AM
This is a good pick up and play game and alot better than Scoops in my opinion as there is alot more to it with the spaceship that drops objects and the 500 ton weight that ends the game instantly another great game from one of my favourite devs
08-28-2010, 10:05 AM
Oh I like how this looks, and every KONG game I've tried has entertained me. May pick this up in my next round of purchases.
08-28-2010, 10:19 AM
This looks so fun, but since I only play on my ipad now, I am wondering if this would play well. unfortunately most tilt controlled games don't translate well to the ipad.

Looks great though !!
08-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
This is a good pick up and play game and alot better than Scoops in my opinion as there is alot more to it with the spaceship that drops objects and the 500 ton weight that ends the game instantly another great game from one of my favourite devs
it's very kind of you to say so,that's mean a lot tome, thanks
08-28-2010, 07:51 PM
I Rank #1 on leaderboard :-P

Nice game. I submitted a review also.

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!