★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Political Beatdown Whackem By: Ecliptic Games, LLC

iPad Version (Iphone version available as well.)

Talk about political action at its best!!!

Ecliptics new Whack-a-mole style game covers all political affiliations with fun filled game play for Republicans, Democrats, and Tea Party members. Healthcare, taxes, and empty promises got you mad as heck and you cant take it any more? Take out your frustrations on the party of your choice and have fun at the same time.

Continuously increasing speed will challenge all players. Players earn cash as they progress. Bonus cash can be earned if you are super fast! The top earner or High Roller scores are recorded and set a challenge for repeat or new players. Uncle Sam analyzes the earnings and decides if you owe any taxes! Good luck on avoiding your taxes, but dont worry, Uncle Sam will take care of you.

- Fast action game play.
- Three playable modes: Republican, Democrat, or Tea Party.
- Records top scores so you can try to beat the best.
- High definition graphics, animations, and hilarious sound effects.
- Continuously random and challenging game-play.
- Fun for all ages.

Ecliptic's comments:
Hey guys! Apple finally approved Political Beatdown after going through atleast 5 or 6 revisions. It is only a shadow of the original but atleast its out there and is still a fun game. I will be adding a campeign mode which will be another gameplay mode that will keep the excitement.

Youtube Video of Original Characters. (Been replaced with Stylized Donkeys and Elephants)

Iphone Link:

08-29-2010, 03:31 PM

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-29-2010, 04:42 PM
What were the characters before? Were they caricatures of real-life politicians? That sucks if Apple made you remove them

Thanks for YW6L4Y37EXT4

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
08-30-2010, 08:35 AM
thanks a lot
08-30-2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the comments!

Before the characters were real life politicians. I had hired a great artist to do tasteful caricatures of all the relevant politicians that were in the current news. I had Cheney with a shotgun and Hillary with a bat that had Bill's name on it. Those two were like a wild card that would smack you every once in awhile which gave the game play even more level of depth.

I will be adding more depth to the game play now that apple has finally approved the application. I wasn't thinking this would have even made it through since it was my 5th revision.

Thanks for the comments guys and please tell your friends!
09-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Still some left

I believe there are still some promo codes left from the batch. Let me know what you guys think, I will be pushing an update through before the end of September!

Have fun!