★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -- IOS4 Tested

Classic run and gun combat game. You are Al Rambone, washed up war veteran whose only skill is to kill. Command him through different insane levels, crawling with the deadliest foes and their teddy bear grenades. Fight your way through four gargantuan bosses in order to reach the final Evil. With amazing visuals and addicting game play you will find your self lost in this peculiar War Zone. Get involved in this insanely funny adventure!

Watch the gameplay trailer at: ALRAMBONE.com!

AL RAMBONE® Combat Series Episode 1: HUSSEIN IN THE MEMBRANE® - is a comic action game where the player incarnates a war veteran that responds to the name of Al Rambone. Al fights the good fight against evil forces trying to dominate earth. In his first iphone release, Rambone fights what seems to be an army of radical terrorists, only to find out that these evil powers might just exceed the limits of this planet!

RAMBONES WEAPONRY

- Gatling gun.
- Shotgun.
- M16 Rifle.
- Colt 45.
- Explosive Arrow Heads
- Machete knife.
08-29-2010, 06:42 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

No gameplay trailers that I can find, but those are pretty amusing.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

08-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Calling all TOFTTers!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iFanzine
Hehe, they sure are

The latest iPhone & iPad games. Reviewed. iFanzine.com
"Awesome!"-StudioUFO "Very well written"-Foursaken Media "Cool, Love it!"-Bulkypix
08-29-2010, 06:59 PM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
This reeks of greatness. Alas, I'm not good at taking one for the team

Unless, of course, the team in question were Swedish and wore bikinis
08-29-2010, 08:11 PM
8 posts and no impressions. I'm disappointed in you guys.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-29-2010, 08:41 PM
This game is funny ass hell... Till you start playing and then the jokes on you. controls are bad colors are washed out and viewing angle sucks when paired with the controls. It's a virtual d pad and you can't move backwards and shoot and that sucks. So if this still sound's good go for it.

Edit: played some more and did walk backward and shoot. and washed out color is from smoke fx rolling in front if camera maybe if you got time to practice for a bit could be more fun, I don't have time to play anymore today. so it's probably the best game ever but I'm to stupid to enjoy it.

total money spent in app store sence 8-15-08
last music download: EL CREEPO!Todd Smith is putting out some amazing stuff
GAMECENTER = eyemh8 add me

Last edited by eyemh8; 08-29-2010 at 09:01 PM.
08-29-2010, 09:50 PM
I want my $1.99 back... Yes it was that bad. Sorry developer.

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik
08-29-2010, 09:59 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyemh8 View Post
This game is funny ass hell... Till you start playing and then the jokes on you. controls are bad colors are washed out and viewing angle sucks when paired with the controls. It's a virtual d pad and you can't move backwards and shoot and that sucks. So if this still sound's good go for it.

Edit: played some more and did walk backward and shoot. and washed out color is from smoke fx rolling in front if camera maybe if you got time to practice for a bit could be more fun, I don't have time to play anymore today. so it's probably the best game ever but I'm to stupid to enjoy it.
You just ruined my dreams

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
08-30-2010, 08:43 AM
Sounds great.

Invaders Must Die.