★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Anuman
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 537.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: All voices and texts in English!

Part 3: The Final Battle

THE ADVENTURE
Just as she is close to healing Paser and solving the whole mystery, Maia's adventure takes a new twist. She now finds herself hurled into a dark paranormal world...
At least one thing is now certain: a divine power is directly behind the problems on the building site. It seems inevitable that Maia will have to confront this supreme being to save the Great Obelisk, the Pharaoh, and even Egypt itself.

THE GAME
A Point & Click Adventure game using a 360° viewing system similar to Jules Vernes Return to Mysterious Island and Dracula the Path of the Dragon.
Play as a young sorceress investigating to uncover the mysteries of Ancient Egypt.

This is the third part of a three-part adventure.

HIGHLIGHTS
Over 3 hours game time in the Worlds of the Dead, Isis, and Osiris, and on The Building site of Pi-Ramesses
HD graphics and cutscenes
An intuitive inventory system
Many different puzzles to solve
A great variety of music and background sounds
All voices and texts in English

NB: This game is not a direct port, but an adaptation of the PC version.

DONT MISS OUR AMAZING OTHER ADVENTURE GAMES!

On Mac:
Dracula The Path of the Dragon (3 parts)
Dracula : La Voie du Dragon - Director's Cut
Egypt Series: The Prophecy (3 parts)
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy - Director's Cut
Retour sur l'Ile Mystérieuse - Director's Cut
Retour sur l'Ile Mystérieuse 2 - Director's Cut

On iPad:
Dracula The Path of the Dragon (3 parts)
Retour sur l'Ile Mystérieuse - Deluxe Edition
Egypt The Prophecy (3 parts)

On iPhone:
Jules Verne's Secrets Of The Mysterious Island
Dracula: The Path Of The Dragon (3 parts)
Egypt The Prophecy (3 parts)
Nostradamus The Last Prophety (2 parts)

FOLLOW US!

MICROIDS
On twitter.com/microids_off
On facebook.com/microids
On microids.com/en

ANUMAN INTERACTIVE
On twitter.com/anumani
On facebook.com/anuman.fr
On anuman-interactive.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
Voices and text in English !

The story:
Plunge into ancient Egypt and follow Maya, a young magician, who has been ordered by Pharaoh to investigate the strange accidents that have recently occurred at the great obelisk’s worksite. Find out what is standing in the way of your sovereign’s mission. Evade curses and spells, and allow your people to construct one of the great architectural splendors of antiquity to the god Amon-Ra.

The game:
A point-and-click adventure game using 360° views, similar to Jules Verne’s Return to Mysterious Island and Dracula: The Path of the Dragon.
You play the role of a young magician and help her investigate the mysteries of ancient Egypt.

This is the third chapter of a three-part adventure.

Highlights:
- High-definition graphics and animations
- A user-friendly inventory system
- A large number of riddles to solve
- Varied sound environments and bewitching music
- Two additional languages available (French and German)

NB: This game is an adaptation of the PC game, not an identical version of it.
Many elements have been changed to create a game more suited to the iPhone and to a mobile environment.
08-30-2010, 11:38 PM
I love games by this developer, i have over 1000 games in my collection but this is by far my biggest dissapointment! I am a huge fan of mysterious island and thought path of the dragon was ok but this game is a con.

Lasts for 20'minutes and has no puzzles in chapter 1.

If the developer keeps this up they'll loose a number of loyal supporters!

Last edited by asap123; 09-01-2010 at 09:20 PM.

09-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Ok so I'm the idiot that has bought chapter 2 and 3 after the dismal effort of chapter 1.

My thoughts are:

All 3 chapters combined last between 2-3 hours.
Chapter 1 lasts for 20 minutes - no puzzles
Chapter 2 lasts for 40 minutes - puzzles are answered for you.
Chapter 3 lasts for 30 minutes - again puzzles are answered for you!

There is absolutely no item combining which is a main component of these types of games, basically plays more like a book than a game!

The game has no real puzzles. All puzzles are answered for you so there is no need for any thought or skill! Basically no gameplay at all!

Chapter 2 has a bug during the underground stone puzzle. you can keep collecting the bastet stone which fills up inventory space - thus preventing you from seeing any other items in your inventory. U need to reload and play that section again.

Chapter 3 bug is the final cut seen which is a horrible way to end a game, instead of seeing the animated ending you hear 2 different discussions happening at the same time, which prevents you from hearing the ending!
I am an easy game reviewer, mostly give games 5 stars if I think they are of some value but I strongly urge anyone thinking of buying this - not to. Don't let curiosity get the better of you, as I did.

The PC version of this game is amazing and easily, 10/10, so there is no excuse for the poor standard of their iPhone/iPod adaptations.

Seems like all kehops studio, tetraedge and Annuman interactive care about is getting our money. it should be worried about producing good quality games, keeping loyal customers and not tarnishing their impecable reputation.

Guys, If we keep buying these games - they'll keep releasing this rubbish, so don't let curiosity get the better of you as I did. Save your $16 and buy a good game!
09-12-2010, 04:38 AM
I'm in part II. Part 1 was buggy and part II has it's moments with the screen sticking and jumping. Also, I'm attempting to "fire" a figurine, with twigs but "I need something that will burn"...call me silly, but I thought twigs would be enough?

Overall - it looks good, and it's fairly simple to work out but the bugs in it really hamper continued gameplay and are annoying. I'm stuck as after a day of looking around for things that burn not to mention the glitches - I gave up and checked online only to find all I need is what I already have - which is what I assumed anyway.

Looks like I won't make it to part III.

Maybe my twigs got damp?
09-16-2010, 02:27 PM
free now

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
09-16-2010, 09:05 PM
LOL, the second one is still like 2.99 (or was it 3.99?), nice marketing strategy!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
09-18-2010, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asap123 View Post
Ok so I'm the idiot that has bought chapter 2 and 3 after the dismal effort of chapter 1.

My thoughts are:

All 3 chapters combined last between 2-3 hours.
Chapter 1 lasts for 20 minutes - no puzzles
Chapter 2 lasts for 40 minutes - puzzles are answered for you.
Chapter 3 lasts for 30 minutes - again puzzles are answered for you!

There is absolutely no item combining which is a main component of these types of games, basically plays more like a book than a game!

The game has no real puzzles. All puzzles are answered for you so there is no need for any thought or skill! Basically no gameplay at all!

Chapter 2 has a bug during the underground stone puzzle. you can keep collecting the bastet stone which fills up inventory space - thus preventing you from seeing any other items in your inventory. U need to reload and play that section again.

Chapter 3 bug is the final cut seen which is a horrible way to end a game, instead of seeing the animated ending you hear 2 different discussions happening at the same time, which prevents you from hearing the ending!
I am an easy game reviewer, mostly give games 5 stars if I think they are of some value but I strongly urge anyone thinking of buying this - not to. Don't let curiosity get the better of you, as I did.

The PC version of this game is amazing and easily, 10/10, so there is no excuse for the poor standard of their iPhone/iPod adaptations.

Seems like all kehops studio, tetraedge and Annuman interactive care about is getting our money. it should be worried about producing good quality games, keeping loyal customers and not tarnishing their impecable reputation.

Guys, If we keep buying these games - they'll keep releasing this rubbish, so don't let curiosity get the better of you as I did. Save your $16 and buy a good game!
Hi,

I understand your frustration but majority of players takes much more time to finish this game and found this game enough or too hard. Maybe you already now the PC version that why you finished our version so fast.
You also may notice the PC version don't have any object combination system instead of Jules Verne's serie.

We have notice bugs your had report and we'll fix it for the next version. You may mail you at info@tetraedge.com if needed.

And please don't tell Tetraedge is only interested by your money, we are working hard to do better games as we can. Pricing is done by Anuman, but we are working with them to find a good compromise.
We rewrite games entirely, the only things we are reusing from the original PC version are graphics, sounds and dialogs texts. Developing the engine for iPhone took us months because 3G version have a bug on texture transfer (it's abnormally slow).
And today Apple with iOS 4.0 add a new bug when it's installed on a 3G, all people finding our games really slow need install the 4.1 version that fix this issue.

Don't forget Apple don't help us to do a good support, we can answer to buyers directly to help them solving issues,...

We are currently about releasing an update for RTMI. I think one is also planned for Dracula.
09-18-2010, 11:32 AM
I have a good news for Italian and Spanish, version 1.1 of Egypt will add subtitles for those two languages.