★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Eyedip
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.3 MB
  • Version: 4.60
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Flight Doodle is a high-flying, action-packed thrill ride. With uniquely customizable aircrafts, lush, colorful atmospheric settings and visually brilliant doodled art style, its full of delightful and light-hearted fun for everyone!

"The bottom line: For a buck on the App Store, it's hard to go wrong, so inflate yourself with helium and see if you can't deliver the goods..." - Chris Barylick, MacLife

"Games We Are Playing" - Featured by Apple

"New & Noteworthy" - App Store

"Flight Doodle definitely has all the elements that any real avoidance/high score gamer would want" - 148Apps.com

"The imagery, menus, game-play, and replayability are all excellent" - SlapApp.com

Soaring skyward, you gather power-ups and avoid an array of falling objects and enemies as you try to reach new heights.

Collect a variety of tools that help you deal with everything from changing weather patterns to falling pushpins. With the tap of a finger, you can shrink your balloon, give it a protective shield, or arm it with explosive shells that blast obstacles!

You can even design their own hot-air balloons using the in-game drawing program.

Watch your creations take flight!

daniel@appular's comments:
Hey guys,

Apple has finally release Flight Doodle, the epic flying, tilting, and survival game that pits you as the hot-air balloon. Collect powerups while dodging baddies all through tilting your device, and you'll also be able to make your own, customizable balloons.

It's extremely fun, and hopefully you'll like it as much as we do

The paid version is only $0.99, and you can also check out the lite version for free.

08-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Gameplay Footage

Here's some footage of the game.

Youtube link | Pop Up

08-30-2010, 03:14 PM
Also, don't forget to read the sweet Flight Doodle write up by PocketGamer.

Click Here to check it out!
08-31-2010, 12:14 AM
Excuse me, but I already paid $0.99 for Hot Air: Pocket Devil Hellzapoppin'. I was about to update the apps on my iPhone when I realized it was going to change my paid game to a lite version of this new game?!?!

Not cool

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
08-31-2010, 01:03 AM
Wow, this is one game that has had a load of advertising.

www.oneclickmac.com - News, Reviews and Discussion on Mac App Store Gaming.

Latest Reviews:
RAGE Mafia II Doodle Fit
09-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Exciting News!

Hey Guys,

I've got some exciting news! Flight Doodle will be free for a week starting September 17th

Check it out at Freeappaday.com!
09-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Now FREE. But I guess everyone was expecting it from the last post.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhagoCychotic View Post
Excuse me, but I already paid $0.99 for Hot Air: Pocket Devil Hellzapoppin'. I was about to update the apps on my iPhone when I realized it was going to change my paid game to a lite version of this new game?!?!

Not cool
I sincerely apologize for that, Hellzapoppin' was actually the inspiration for Flight Doodle, therefore it's basically the same game with a ton of additional features.

You can actually pick up a free copy of the full version today at Freeappaday.com, so you won't have to spend another $0.99.

Sorry about that again.
09-17-2010, 11:29 AM
How do I access the "All Out" mode?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews