★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This awesome App had been listed on the New and Noteworthy category!

You will be able to use your left and right brain at the same time and it will enhance your ability for multi-tasking.
If you clear the final stage, you can brush your teeth and style your hair at the same time!
Go ahead and test your multi-tasking your ability!

<FEATURE>
- Think outside a box of controlling one game character with a controller.
You have to control maximum of 4 game characters with different patterned controls all at the same time.

- Think outside a box that the games are only limited to a stage.
You can enjoy extra games on the screen outside the stage such as intro, menu, settings, stage select and practice. This is a kind of bonus that adds to your high scores for higher game rankings.

<HOW TO PLAY>
- Crazy Control is a game of multi-control. You need to control multiple characters of different colors using the blue and red controllers at the same time. The red controller eats the red attack character and the blue eats the blue.

- On the "two players" mode, two players can enjoy the game together by holding the ipad from both side

- From the Stage 5, a new orange character is introduced and you need to touch the orange attack character on the screen with your finger to eat it.

- On the Stage 17, a new green character comes out and you will use the accelerometer on your iphone to control the character and eat the green attack character.

- As the stage goes up, the speed gets faster, more attack characters appear, and the moving patterns of the attack characters diversify.

- The help items that help the character will be a lot of help for your controls.

- On the intro, menu, settings, stage select and practice screen, the mini attack characters appears one after another. Control the mini green characters with an accelerometer and eat the mini attack characters. It will increase your high score by one point.

NEWS & EVENTS :
Website http://www.chocobaji.com
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ChocobajiApps
Twitter http://twitter.com/ChocobajiApps

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
HD Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

08-30-2010, 01:03 PM
I watched a video of the iPhone game and it looked fun. The two player mode sounds good.

08-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Looks interesting, would love to hear impressions

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Looks interesting, would love to hear impressions

Me too
08-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Would love to see a video at least to see how it is played - looks interesting.
08-31-2010, 08:35 AM
While I can't find any videos of the HD game, here is a clip of the iPhone version (so just imagine the same thing with rescaled graphics, iPad optimized controls, and what I think is a two player mode):

Youtube link | Pop Up

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
09-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Since this dropped to $1.99 I grabbed it.

The look of the game is actually cool and there are some unique sounds that fit the look as well.

Gameplay is that of a left brain, right brain puzzler but set in a shooter environment. Left stick controls blue and right stick controls red, you move these characters around and gobble up the same colored bad guys as they float down. Fairly easy at first until you have to start moving you red and blue guys to the other side of the screen. Part of the problem is that it is challenging for the brain to process this and that is a good thing. However, the controls need to be perfect in a game like this and right now they are just okay.

The control buttons are placed mid screen with no way to change them. There really needs to be an option and they really should be set so where ever you touch, that is where the button is. In the two player mode, the buttons are at the bottom. Overall, the controls are just not loose enough to get the job done IMO.

Seems like there are 27 levels and a decent two player mode.