★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Scramble Live by Zynga

03-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Scramble Live by Zynga

Another awesome game by Zynga, feel free to go to facebook to give it a spin for free.
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305904527&mt=8

If you like word games then I'd highly recommend this title. The gameplay is quick, and you get to see all the words that were possible at the end of each game. I believe you can play online, but I haven't tried that yet.

Quote:
Features:
-Play LIVE with real people over your EDGE, 3G network or WiFi can you be the smartest Scramble player in the room?
- Works on iPhone and iPod Touch
-Play on your own with solo mode
-Play against your friends with Play n Pass
-Play 4x4 or 5x5 boards
-See how you rank against your friends
-Add friends with friend codes or send them invitations from your address book
For 99 cents this game is a steal. Now if they'd just bring Pathwords to the iPhone I'd be all set.

MAX 3D Artist in Training
03-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Oh yeah,...Zynga. The company that has giant banner ads now appearing suddenly in the middle of my poker matches. The poker game that crashes all the time - sometimes when I have $500 in the pot, which I lose. I play the poker game all the time, but I'm starting to hate it. I will never purchase anything from them.

Sorry for the derail, but their tactics are starting to piss me off a bit.
03-30-2009, 03:40 AM
Nice game .. unlike poker which crashes every now n then .. this game surely doesn't disappoint !!