★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Athos
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 17.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: "Its an addictive game that requires quick thinking and a critical eye" - Macworld (Cover of Appstravaganza Issue, Nov 2010)

"If youve ever played any physics games before youll want to check out Toy Physics!" - 148Apps

"This game is among the top of physics games Ive played on the iPhone" - 5/5, AppleTell.com

"Toy Physics is fantastic fun! Its great to look at, has truly exciting and challenging gameplay and a lovely style all of its own...An absolute must-buy!" - 5/5, IphoneFreak.com

Enter the whimsical world of Toy Physics where you must draw lines to guide the falling toys into the toy crates below. The toys drop from the top and encounter many different types of physics objects on the way down making it challenging for you to get them into the moving crates. Youll have to think fast and draw lines in the right places to win. There is more than one way to win each level! Your own creative thinking and drawing will be the key to victory. Toys will interact with spinning objects, spring-loaded beams, hydraulics, water, toy stacks, pulleys, ropes and more. There are all sorts of toys to play with too, including marbles, jacks, ragdolls, bouncing balls and more. If youre up for the challenge, the toys are waiting

Features:

*Realistic Physics
*Stunning Graphics
*40 Unique Levels
*3 Levels of Difficulty
*Level Selection
*Scoring
*Realistic Sound Effects
*Full Music Score

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

08-31-2010, 08:17 AM
This is a fun game. I will pick up the HD version when it goes on sale since I have the iphone version which still looks nice on the ipad.

08-31-2010, 12:40 PM
Never ended up getting the iPod version but always wanted this. Definitely on my wishlist with HD graphics like that

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-31-2010, 12:47 PM
iPod version was fun, doubt I will buy it again though.
08-31-2010, 12:50 PM
That's pretty wrong of the developers to add the level section screen to the iPad version only and not to the iPhone/iPod Touch version after many people requested it. I hope they will update the iPhone version with a level selection screen like they said they would.
08-31-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
That's pretty wrong of the developers to add the level section screen to the iPad version only and not to the iPhone/iPod Touch version after many people requested it. I hope they will update the iPhone version with a level selection screen like they said they would.
Hello from Athos, the home of Toy Physics. We wholeheartedly agree with you that those features should be in the iPhone version ... so much so that they are already in the works for the new iPhone version. Sometimes we have to make decisions about where to allocate time and resources, but your point is well taken and our whole team agrees with you. Thank you for your support of Toy Physics
08-31-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Physics View Post
Hello from Athos, the home of Toy Physics. We wholeheartedly agree with you that those features should be in the iPhone version ... so much so that they are already in the works for the new iPhone version. Sometimes we have to make decisions about where to allocate time and resources, but your point is well taken and our whole team agrees with you. Thank you for your support of Toy Physics
That is very nice to hear. I am looking forward to seeing the level selection screen in the iPhone version. Do you by chance know when the update will be released?
08-31-2010, 03:22 PM
An introductory sale would tempt me to buy the HD version
08-31-2010, 05:28 PM
@Toy Physics
Did you ever adopt the concept of Endless/Survival levels?

I love the idea of this game, just not a big fan of Pass/Fail like levels.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-31-2010, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
@Toy Physics
Did you ever adopt the concept of Endless/Survival levels?

I love the idea of this game, just not a big fan of Pass/Fail like levels.
LordGek,

I'm right there with you. We have that "in the works", but of course, timelines and exact details are something we can't elaborate on as much as I personally would like to on this forum, but suffice it to say your ideas are right on the money and we're working hard to bring them to you sooner than later.

Most of what we do comes from feedback from users like yourself. If you have any suggestions or improvements, please by all means, feel free to email us as our development team reads every single suggestion.

Thanks again

Athos (Home of Toy Physics)