★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: OF-Games
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Might and Card is a casual board game which is quite suitable to be played between family members or between friends, best for 2~4 players to compete at the same time. Easy and Fun! People who have never played electronic games can easily learn how to play and enjoy it. Invite your family members or friends to compete in the game. This game provides a chance for people to get together, to interact and communicate with each other face to face. It is really best for family members and friend gathering. Player takes the role as a medieval monarch who dispatches trusted aides to explore and expend territory. The dispatched trusted aide plays different roles to capture or manage territory and to control ruins or monsters by various means so that to maximize player's own strengths. Player who uses strategy more appropriately wins. Game

Features:
1. Controls: Just click screen to do all the operations.
2. Graphics: exquisite image that brings you back to the medieval age.
3. Perspectives: player can rotate the iPad to change perspective.
4. Music: medieval European music style.
5. Buildings: various buildings will provide interesting functions.
6. Extra package: will be released regularly which will include more buildings and more features. Thanks for all your support! We will develop more interesting games with your love and support in future.

Arroyo Sue's comments:
After a great success on iPad, Might & Card finally comes to iPhone! Thanks for all your support!

Price: $0.99
Platform: iPhone
Visit Uwingame: http://www.uwingame.com
Follow us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Uwingames
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/Uwingame
iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/might-card/id385709196?mt=8

General description:

Might & Card is a casual board game which is quite suitable to be played between family members or between friends, best for 2~4 players to compete at the same time.

Easy and Fun! People who have never played electronic games can easily learn how to play and enjoy it.
Invite your family members or friends to compete in the game. This game provides a chance for people to get together, to interact and communicate with each other face to face. It is really best for family members and friend gathering.
Player takes the role as a medieval monarch who dispatches trusted aides to explore and expend territory. The dispatched trusted aide plays different roles to capture or manage territory and to control ruins or monsters by various means so that to maximize players own strengths. Player who uses strategy more appropriately wins.

Game Features:

 Controls: Just click screen to do all the operations.
 Graphics: exquisite image that brings you back to the medieval age.
 Perspectives: player can rotate the iPhone to change perspective.
 Music: medieval European music style.
 Buildings: various buildings will provide interesting functions.
 Extra package: will be released regularly which will include more buildings and more features.

Thanks for all your love support! We will definitely develop more interesting games in future.
08-31-2010, 04:49 AM
Looks a lot like Carcassonne...

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)

08-31-2010, 04:59 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranb28 View Post
Looks a lot like Carcassonne...
Yes, the gameplay is same. But I love this one because it has both iPhone and iPAD version. While Carcassonne is only for iphone version only. I think this kind of board game work much better in a bigger screen.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
08-31-2010, 09:26 AM
Might & Card

For those wondering it's played just like carcassone
08-31-2010, 09:29 AM
Looks like Carcassonne. I love that game. I will be buying this game.
08-31-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganTnT View Post
For those wondering it's played just like carcassone
Right but while the iPad version had some slick animations, the game itself was so clearly unfinished (rules covered stuff like farms in Carcassonne which are scored at the end of the game...but there is no end of game scoring).

Not sure if this will be better but, be careful!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-31-2010, 09:35 AM
I love Carcassonne. So much in fact that I can't help but be suspicious about this one. The graphics look pretty, but I think I'll just stick with the official app for now.
08-31-2010, 09:47 AM
I love Carcassonne as well and this one looks pretty good. Does it have online multiplayer?
08-31-2010, 10:23 AM
Do DLC purchases for this game carry over into the iPad version?
08-31-2010, 10:52 AM
Such a nice way of the explanation which is easy to understand it. I have also visited to your mention URL and got the interesting information about the game impressions. I am really appreciated to your valuable information.