★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bestest Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Features:
-75 handcrafted puzzles built to test your problem solving skills!

-Many different types of tiles! Unlike many puzzle games that offer hundreds or thousands of puzzles that all look exactly the same, experience the challenge of discovering new types of tiles that keep the game fresh and challenging.

-There are many ways to solve each puzzle but few will master the level!

-Unlockable Content! Get rewarded for beating and mastering levels to unlock more backgrounds and tile themes! Make the game look how you want it to!

-Get help learning the basics of the game with easy to follow tutorials that explain how to play and win!

-Choose between English, French, and Spanish in the options menu!

Juntaou's comments:
Hey my first iphone game came out a couple of days ago called switchit! Its a tile based puzzler that will test your wits. Check it out and let me know what you think, awesomeness, where it needs improvement, what features you would like to see added! Here are some promo codes for you first lucky few!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/switchit/id388832091?mt=8#

A73JWX6RLKLH
7XJ3LNRKLHNM
LTYTNW3E4H9R
4YWK96YEX4YL
LWKWA4LHXREX

Let me know if you grab one!

08-31-2010, 10:18 AM
I used A73JWX6RLKLH, thanks!

Best App Site: FreeMyApps - Redeem paid apps for free on your iOS device!
08-31-2010, 10:20 AM
Thanks

Grabbed LWKWA4LHXREX...will leave feedback after I've have a chance to play with it...thanks...
08-31-2010, 10:54 AM
That's nice to share about the game switchit with promo codes. I require to promo codes which is helpful to play the game. I am thankful to share the information.