★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Balls Up HD is highly addictive yet deceptively simple!

Drag and drop the objects placed around the screen to fire the balls into their respective goals.

Once you have collected 100 points you move onto the next level where it only gets harder!

With multiple levels of increasing difficultly - have you got what it takes to beat them all?

Highly Addictive gameplay
Simple touch controls
Colorful HD graphics
Unlockable levels
Multiple drag and drop objects

ClockworkShark's comments:
Balls Up! HD has recently been released exclusively for the iPad and Apple have just added it to the 'New & Noteworthy' section!

Check it out...

To celebrate the launch and the positive feedback we have some Promo Codes to giveaway! If you miss out one one please post below and we'll send you one if we have any left...

08-31-2010, 07:26 PM
It appears that all codes have been used but I have a Promo Code give-away with more codes on the Promo thread...

Please post here or over there once all codes have gone. Also if you do take a code it would be awesome if you could leave a review

09-01-2010, 06:48 AM
Grabbed one of the last codes (I think) really good game - reminds me of Lemmings in a funny way. I'll leave a review on the App Store!
09-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Feedback for Balls Up! HD has been very good so far...

Eurogamer.net ran a pretty positive review of the game today and Apple have just put it in the 'New & Noteworthy' section!

If all the promos above have gone (and it looks to be the case) then please post below and I'll add some more. I am currently working on an update with more content so any feedback would really be appreciated and very helpful!
09-03-2010, 04:50 PM
I will wait for impressions.
09-04-2010, 07:52 AM
We still do have some codes left so if any one else wants one please post here and I'll PM you a code/post some more!
09-09-2010, 04:15 PM
To celebrate the fact that Apple have added Balls Up! HD to the New & Noteworthy section of iTunes I have put some more Promo Codes up!

Hope you enjoy the game and feedback is very welcome as we are currently working on an update!