★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 330.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: MobileTechReview: 5/5!

Namco's new Hidden Object Game! The Burtons have just moved into a beautiful new home, which just happens to be haunted. Now it's up to you to help them deal with some particularly unfortunate ghosts as you search for objects hidden throughout over 30 beautifully illustrated rooms. Assemble ghostcatchers and challenge each ghost in a unique minigame! Unravel the mysteries of the ghosts' unfortunate fates through in-game comics! Help the Burtons survive the paranormal and take back their home in Mishap: An Accidental Haunting.

We recommend that you update your device to the latest iOS version before playing. We also recommend that you close the game before downloading the update. To do so, double-tap the home button to display the recent apps bar. Press and hold the Namco application icon until a red minus appears, then tap the minus sign to close the application.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
HD Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

09-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Here we go with insta-buy number three for me today! Guess I'm gonna go get an iTunes card and load up; today's a good day for gaming...

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !

09-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Here we go with insta-buy number three for me today! Guess I'm gonna go get an iTunes card and load up; today's a good day for gaming...
THANK GOD, because iPad games have been really slow in showing up compared to the beginning of the App Store.

I went to buy a comprehensive baseball game app, as well as an NBA app, and there were NONE. Just ditzy ones from Freeverse and that Homerun Battle game, which is so Zzzz if you've bought it for the iPhone.

I'm hoping Labour Day weekend will see a flurry of new apps being introduced/reduced.

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God
09-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Third major purchase of the night...youch !

Downloading now. My wife and mother-in-law love this kind of game. I'm shooting for major brownie points for this one - the game looks awesome, and it's a huge file. and it's got ghosts - ya can't go wrong !!!

09-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Love the art! Watching this one!

iPod Touch 2G and NOW iPad!! =)
Now Playing: Let's Create! Pottery HD & The Treasures of Montezuma HD =)
$400 worth of iTunes GCs, in honor of Com2us' Slice It!
09-02-2010, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Downloading now. My wife and mother-in-law love this kind of game. I'm shooting for major brownie points for this one - the game looks awesome, and it's a huge file. and it's got ghosts - ya can't go wrong !!!
Please let us know how it is! I'm interested in the iPhone version but no one seems to have bought it yet.
09-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
Please let us know how it is! I'm interested in the iPhone version but no one seems to have bought it yet.
I'll play through some of it tonight after work, and I'll post impressions then.

09-02-2010, 07:10 PM
I've only just started to play it, and had to rush to post this -- STUNNING. A cross between "i Spooky Mansion" meets Poltergeist the film. I was looking for a creepy pre-Halloween app, with interesting artwork, and this is perfect. Voice-acting is above-par too.

I'll update it as to gameplay (I have several scenes in the opening one, to hunt for clues, so it's "beefy"), but on looks alone, and atmospherics, it's worth the dip.

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God
09-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Price drop: $6.99→ $2.99

09-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Ugh..

I hate hidden object games....hate hidden object games....hate hidden object games.... I Love hidden object games now....... I Love hidden object games now....... I Love hidden object games now....... I Love hidden object games now... lol

Going to hit the buy button for the 5th time today..