★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 127.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Help Aladdin match colorful chips in groups of 3 or more and find hidden objects to journey on his quest. Search carefully to find all the hidden objects, think logically to find the quickest path as you journey on a beautiful puzzle-adventure on the iPad.

"Lamp of Aladdin has twists and turns to enjoy. If you need a Match 3 twist fix, this one wont let you down..." Tim Chaten - App Advice

His lamp gave him everything wealth, power, glory but not the heart of his beloved princess. To earn the beautiful princesses hand Aladdin must undertake an almost impossible task to pick the fruit from the magic Tree of Life. With high quality, professional voice acting and an enchanting story, this is one adventure you wont want to miss.

Aladdin and the Genies epic adventure will take them over 70 strange and exciting levels including an underwater realm, a secret observatory and even an island in the clouds. Every stage is crafted beautifully with rich colorful visuals and intricate detail.

Insidious traps, wild magic and a cast of colorful characters await our heroes. Can you help the nimble Aladdin and sharp-witted Genie find the Tree?

With the faithful and funny Genie at his side, Aladdin has an incredible adventure before him. The intricate plot, charming characters and rich, stirring music create a unique atmosphere. Wonderful graphics and detailed animation make the magic almost touchable! Come now, for an amusing journey to a world of wonder!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

09-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Good Game?

I'm not sure if this was ever a PC game, but does anyone know anything about it? Is it a good game? It sure looks interesting!

09-01-2010, 10:22 AM
This does look nice but I am not interested if the main game is hidden object/match 3 type stuff, but if there are alot of puzzles as well then I might be interested.
09-01-2010, 11:32 AM
I am going to grab this tonight, looks great.
09-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I am going to grab this tonight, looks great.
Please do! All I have here is Paradise Quest and that, by itself, is wearing a little thin.
09-01-2010, 12:03 PM
It does look really cool...I'm a fan of Match 3, hidden object and puzzle games, so this seems awesome. I've gotten burned on a few game purchases lately though, so I hope the review is up before 11!
09-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Insta-buy number fro me today - my iTunes account is gonna get walloped this week, I can just feel it.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
09-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Downloading now - this game looks good. Hope the music is the same in the game as in the video. My wife loves these types of games and so does my mother-in-law. I'm hoping for major brownie points here !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
09-02-2010, 03:42 AM
nice one,i hope to see in future leaderboards for the timed mode too and not only for the story.the game is a mix of 3 match and puzzle (finding).
09-02-2010, 04:16 PM
this is a pretty fun game, but its primarily a match 3. There seem to be about 7/8 match 3 levels per hidden object ones. The puzzle element is pretty fun, its a bit different because you have to clear a path for Aladdin on the game board. Its kind of like 7 wonders, where there are dark tiles you have to clear, but they are very specific ones right next to your character. I really like the hidden object levels, I just wish their was more of them.