chuck gnome -- endless levels?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 1, 2010.

1. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    Sorry for making an entire new thread about this simple question... but I am desperate to get an answer....

Are the levels in chuck gnome endless? I have been trying for a day now to get to the end of a couple of the levels, but they seem to never end... Do any of the levels have an ending? Or do they go on forever?

2. PrecociousP

PrecociousP Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Yep, all levels are endless right now. Once all the keys and achievements are discovered, episodes are just for points. We are planning to extend several episodes in the future with additional content beyond what is there already and add new benefits to exploring them beyond the key drops.

3. starmonkey101

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    #3 starmonkey101, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
    cool thanks! I have been playing far past the key drops in most of the levels seeing that the pattern simply repeats, just faster. I love the game by the way :)

4. PrecociousP

PrecociousP Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Yeah, I'm leaning towards making the choreographies after the key drops more non-linear so there are more areas to explore. Plus it will make the choice of targets you go after more consequential.

Thanks Starmonkey! Just let me know if you have any other thoughts on what we can do to improve it! And tell all your friends about Chuck! We're still working hard on getting discovered outside of the TA set :)

5. starmonkey101

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    I think a good way to get it noticed is to try to get other developers to put some of your characters in their games. For example, doodle jump and pocket god worked together to help both of their sales. Pocket god introduced an update that featured a level similar to doodle jump with the unlockable doodle jump character. On the other hand, doodle jump introduced an update which let players play as a pygmy from pocket god!

if you can pair up with the right developer, i think this could really help!

Maybe angry birds?
    super quick hook?
    fruit ninja?
    pocket god?
    doodle jump?
    flight control?
    knights rush?
    flick fishing?
    zenonia?
    zombieville usa?
    traffic rush?
    doodle god?

i mean, all of these games are in the top 200 apps and are all made from different indie devs who im sure would love to team up with another great developer (YOU!) to help boost both of y'all's sales!

I mean, you can always to a promotional contest, but that only encompasses TA members. :rolleyes: