★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In this brain bending strategy game you control of a team of little soldiers trying to find their way out each mission.

Each level is filled with challenging obstacles that require you use the tools you find in creative ways to make your way to the exit.

Game Features

BEND YOUR BRAIN
Well, after the tutorial levels anyway. :) You'll have to get creative with your solutions to earn a gold medal on every level.

EXPLORE THE WORLD
The soldiers have 30 missions they can beat across 5 zones in a beautiful world map with the ability to unlock different vehicles to travel in.

BE THE BEST
Each level has a Gold, Silver, and Bronze rating. For great (and creative) play you will be rewarded with special Medals for your performance.

SIT BACK AND RELAX
LIttle Soldiers HD was designed from the ground up to take advantage of the touch interface. It's simple easy to learn controls will let you focus on the the real challenge, leading your team of Little Soldiers to the missions exit.

TICKLE YOUR EYES
We went the distance and implemented 3D graphics and effects to add that level of immersion, polish, and excitement to each mission.
09-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Hey, in the description it says "compatible with iphone or ipod touch" but makes no mention of this being for the ipad.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.

09-02-2010, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Hey, in the description it says "compatible with iphone or ipod touch" but makes no mention of this being for the ipad.
My bad. Posted in the wrong Section

Or wait, I didnt. Whatcha talkin about

(mod powers rules :P)
09-02-2010, 09:06 AM
it's a little expensive...

I love this world!
09-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
My bad. Posted in the wrong Section

Or wait, I didnt. Whatcha talkin about

(mod powers rules :P)
you got fooled by the "HD" at the end of the title, understandable because over 95% of the time it means its an ipad game.

This game does look interesting, very much looking forward to impressions and video.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
09-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Uhh, wow. Ok. Hi I'm one of the developers on this game. This was really supposed to be a friends and family release because the build that's posted requires iOS4. The game doesn't really require iOS4 and I found out how to compile it to work for older versions of the iOS. I submitted an update but it's taking a really long time to be approved! Now I know why.

Anyway, for those of you who have iOS4 and can play, I'm very interested in hearing what you think of the game and any suggestions you may have!
09-11-2010, 06:20 PM

Here's a little taste of the gameplay. I'm trying to get some clips together for a proper trailer.

Last edited by Dan MacDonald; 09-11-2010 at 06:29 PM.
09-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Teamwork

Teamwork in LSHD. Still really small clips, trying to get the trailer together...

Last edited by Dan MacDonald; 09-12-2010 at 04:27 PM.
09-14-2010, 10:17 PM
I recieved some feedback that people didn't know what the game was like so I made a video of a full level. This was taken from a PC build using fraps and Youtube made it all blurry, not sure why. If you want an example of how the levels play this is pretty decent.

09-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Looks interesting, any plans on releasing a lite version?