★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sudoku 3D

09-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Sudoku 3D

No reason to pay $4.99 for an iPad app that looks great.

Sudoku 3D is an iPhone app for only 99 cents.

This is a discussion about iPhone apps that translate well on the iPad at a low cost.

Sudoku 3D, the real three dimensional Sudoku app looks awesome. Not many iPhone apps look this good.

Take a look:

Youtube link | Pop Up

View in the iTunes store

Let me know your thoughts about the look.

Here are some of the Features:

• Interactive Cube that fluidly spins on all three axis.
• Millions of puzzles randomly generated
• 3D and 2D play options
• 4 Levels of Difficulty
• Annotation numbers
• Hints that insert a number (costs you 20 added seconds)
• Optional Auto Corrector to keep you from inserting wrong numbers
• View by selected color grid
• Clear all numbers button
• Pause the game at any time and resume where you left off
• Play your own music from your iPod
• Postings to Facebook & Twitter

Enjoy

Last edited by Game_Breaker; 09-03-2010 at 11:51 AM.
09-02-2010, 08:23 PM
I noticed in your video that you pressed 2x to fit the Ipad.

That doesnt mean this app is Universal at all?

09-02-2010, 10:05 PM
This is not universal

In fact, this thread does not belong in this forum

You didn't make an iPad version, apps running at 2x are not iPad apps

Universal means that the game runs on all native resolutions

Last edited by colorsound; 09-02-2010 at 10:08 PM.
09-02-2010, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsound View Post
This is not universal

In fact, this thread does not belong in this forum

You didn't make an iPad version, apps running at 2x are not iPad apps

Universal means that the game runs on all native resolutions
The fact that he states that this app is "Universal for all devices" should be enough to have this thread removed.

It would be annoying if someone bought this thinking it was universal.

Dont like developers trying to fool people!!!!

p.s got this for my iphone and its CRAP anyway

Last edited by NZer; 09-02-2010 at 11:12 PM.
09-02-2010, 11:11 PM
This is what is called in business "sharp practise". It's gross: I almost threw my money away, and in this economic climate too. Hope mods are watching.

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God™
09-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
This is what is called in business "sharp practise". It's gross: I almost threw my money away, and in this economic climate too. Hope mods are watching.
Good on you mate. we here call these low life people "Sharks" that try to mislead others with false advertising.

There are laws in place that stop that here but unfortunatly the internet isnt governed by one law.

we dont feel the recession here but its still crap to mislead others
09-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZer View Post
Good on you mate. we here call these low life people "Sharks" that try to mislead others with false advertising.

There are laws in place that stop that here but unfortunatly the internet isnt governed by one law.

we dont feel the recession here but its still crap to mislead others

No one is trying to mislead anyone. If you watched the video you would know that.

I own an iPad. I'm tired of paying 4.99 for an app that runs no better than how it runs on my iPhone. You can get all elitist about this, but when it comes to the gamers like me, I can appreciate an app like this.

The purpose of the post was to show people a quality bargain that runs beautifully on both devices. So yes, it does belong on this thread. And no, we are not sharks or deceivers.
09-03-2010, 08:26 AM
lol... not sure if it was intentional or not, but it is definitely misleading. It doesn't belong in this forum if it isn't either universal, or specifically for the iPad. Any iPhone app can be run on the iPad at 2x.
09-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_Breaker View Post
No one is trying to mislead anyone. If you watched the video you would know that.

I own an iPad. I'm tired of paying 4.99 for an app that runs no better than how it runs on my iPhone. You can get all elitist about this, but when it comes to the gamers like me, I can appreciate an app like this.

The purpose of the post was to show people a quality bargain that runs beautifully on both devices. So yes, it does belong on this thread. And no, we are not sharks or deceivers.
If you watch the entire video closely you'll see it is iphone app, but how about many people skip to the middle of video to save time? The problem is your title clearly means this is an iPad app, it is very misleading.
09-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_Breaker View Post

I'm actually ok with this reasoning... I have many a iPhone title that looks terrible when upscaled, and this looks nice.

Maybe a tweak of the thread to say Sudoku 3D for the iPhone looks great on the iPad and only 99c!

Some of you need to chill out a bit

Now Playing: This War of Mine | Motorsport Manager | Hearthstone