No reason to pay $4.99 for an iPad app that looks great.
Sudoku 3D is an iPhone app for only 99 cents.
This is a discussion about iPhone apps that translate well on the iPad at a low cost.
Sudoku 3D, the real three dimensional Sudoku app looks awesome. Not many iPhone apps look this good.
Take a look:
Youtube link | Pop Up
View in the iTunes store
Let me know your thoughts about the look.
Here are some of the Features:
• Interactive Cube that fluidly spins on all three axis.
• Millions of puzzles randomly generated
• 3D and 2D play options
• 4 Levels of Difficulty
• Annotation numbers
• Hints that insert a number (costs you 20 added seconds)
• Optional Auto Corrector to keep you from inserting wrong numbers
• View by selected color grid
• Clear all numbers button
• Pause the game at any time and resume where you left off
• Play your own music from your iPod
• Postings to Facebook & Twitter
Last edited by Game_Breaker; 09-03-2010 at 11:51 AM.